Madden Roster Revamps

Here is where you can find all completed rosters from any year, ranging from fictional to real life!
elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: 2007 Reskinned

Postby elguapo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:17 pm

Everything worked just fine. There were no crashes with the practice uniforms in franchise mode. (thumbs up)

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eros
All-Pro

Postby Eros » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:47 pm

NickyJ i tried your 2007 Reskinned madden. I really really like it :D . As elguapo pointed there are no crashes in franchise.

But i got one question when i play in the SB the fieldart is the fieldart of SB 49 (also with the XLIX flags around the field). Is there any chance to have the original SB XLII fieldart but without replacing it with the default madden FIELDART.DAT. If Im not wrong its something that can be edited with madden editor. I tried a couple of things but with no results.

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:32 pm

I assume there is a way, but I've never edited field art dat files to know what changes need to be made. Personally, I'd just rename the dat file for the Super Bowl, then fix the name once the game is over. :P

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

2005 Mini-Mod

Postby NickyJ » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:25 pm

In the same manner as my 2007 Reskinned roster, I decided to take a Madden default roster and touched it up a bit. For this release, I chose Madden 06's default roster. (Thank you for converting it to Madden 08, egluapo!) One thing led to another, and I decided to take it beyond just the roster and added some more details from Madden 06.

Features:

• 2005 season roster from Madden 06, converted by elguapo
  • Playable 2005 season rookies in Superstar mode
  • High(er) resolution 2005 season player portraits
  • 2005 season coach portraits
  • 2005 season schedule
  • 2005 season salary cap
  • 2005 season player contract structures, which fit the salary cap
  • Uniforms compatible with NICK's uniform package
  • Non-playable NFL Europe teams to serve as a social commentary on NFL Europe's doomed future. And also because the uniform package doesn't include those teams, but that's not the point.

Player and coach portraits have been edited, along with a handful of future NFL coaches added to the coach list since Madden used fictional coaches to fill the free agent pool. A handful of players remain with their original Madden 06 portraits or no portrait at all. (No love for Brock Lesnar.) To preserve my laziness authenticity, no ratings have otherwise been touched.

The 2005 schedule and contract details were all taken from Madden 06. The salary cap has been lowered to match the 2005 season's cap. To make sure that players don't request contracts larger than the salary cap allows, the contract expectations from Madden 06 have been used as well.

Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwbDD ... FlWRzRoakk

To use, place all files from the download link in Documents/Madden NFL 08. After replacing the DB_Templates.dat file, start the game and load the default roster. The only other file you will need is NICK's UNIFORMS.DAT file, which is linked to in the features list. Place that in the same location as the other files.

RevanFan
Legend

Re: 2005 Mini-Mod

Postby RevanFan » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:38 pm

Brock Lesnar shouldn't even be there for 2005. He went to training camp with Minnesota in 2004, got cut, and returned to wrestling in 2005.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Re: 2005 Mini-Mod

Postby NickyJ » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:42 pm

True, but EA must have felt that a highly rated, 69 overall superstar like Brock was just too much of a draw to the game to leave him out. :lol:

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden Roster Revamps

Postby NickyJ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:52 pm

Five months later, I've updated the OP include Madden 07's roster. While I continue my plan to gather every portrait from 2005 to present, I'll be updating some of the older rosters on the way. I've just finished 2006, and already posted 2005 and 2007's, so I'll continue on when I get free time.

Frustratingly, I can only update the schedule for the first season in each of the DB_Templates files. Since I've got a templates file for 2005, I'd love to include the schedule for each season in it, but for some reason Madden doubles one of the games in season 2's first week. Maybe someday I'll figure it out.

mteeters
Rookie

Postby mteeters » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:28 pm

I know this has been awhile, but did you ever get a chance to finish the 2006 roster? I'm looking for it specifically and the others I've found on here for that year seem to be 2005 or 2007 labelled incorrectly.

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:33 pm

I do indeed. It's listed on the first post of the thread: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwbDDy ... hYTFU/view

mteeters
Rookie

Postby mteeters » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:34 pm

Thanks, but I do not see a .ros file in that download. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding?

Return to “Finished Rosters”