Madden Default Rosters from 2004 to 2008

Here is where you can find all completed rosters from any year, ranging from fictional to real life!
elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:24 am

I took the default rosters from Madden 2004 - 2008 and made them compatible with the default Madden 08. I took Madden's 2006 portrait file as a base and assigned all of the other rosters match this portrait file. I also had them match their PGID, PSXP and PFEx attributes. I then had all the rosters match the logos, uniforms and stadiums from Madden 08.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a17jk9abd9rrwns/Madden_Default_Rosters_2004-2008.7z

This is a conversion using the Madden Ratings Ripper utiltiy so not all of the players/portraits may be correct.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eros
All-Pro

Re: Madden Default Rosters from 2004 to 2008

Postby Eros » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:48 pm

elguapo wrote:I took the default rosters from Madden 2004 - 2008 and made them compatible with the default Madden 08. I took Madden's 2006 portrait file as a base and assigned all of the other rosters match this portrait file. I also had them match their PGID, PSXP and PFEx attributes. I then had all the rosters match the logos, uniforms and stadiums from Madden 08.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a17jk9abd9rrwns/Madden_Default_Rosters_2004-2008.7z

This is a conversion using the Madden Ratings Ripper utiltiy so not all of the players/portraits may be correct.

I know that this thread have been posted 5 month ago but i wanted to ask if there is a way to make the UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT compatible with madden 07. I tried to replace it just copy and paste but i get only one player portrait with the original players portraits in the background. I would really love it if there is a way. Btw the rosters work just fine the only problem that i have are the portriats. Thnaks in advance :)

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:39 pm

Where is the madden ratings ripper? I've seen a thread about it, but there was no download.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:27 am

Austinmario13 wrote:Where is the madden ratings ripper? I've seen a thread about it, but there was no download.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10474

First post. The apps are in their folders. Just copy the file inside the folder to the main folder and run the ripper.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:36 am

Eros wrote:
elguapo wrote:I took the default rosters from Madden 2004 - 2008 and made them compatible with the default Madden 08. I took Madden's 2006 portrait file as a base and assigned all of the other rosters match this portrait file. I also had them match their PGID, PSXP and PFEx attributes. I then had all the rosters match the logos, uniforms and stadiums from Madden 08.

I know that this thread have been posted 5 month ago but i wanted to ask if there is a way to make the UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT compatible with madden 07. I tried to replace it just copy and paste but i get only one player portrait with the original players portraits in the background. I would really love it if there is a way. Btw the rosters work just fine the only problem that i have are the portriats. Thnaks in advance :)

It is possible. You'll just need to rearrange the entire portrait to madden07. You need to find where the cartoon portraits (faces and hair)are and add the player portraits around those cartoon portraits. Then of course reset the portrait value for the players. It seems like a lot of work by you will only need to edit fhe portraits that are around the cartoon sections.

Eros
All-Pro

Postby Eros » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:55 am

elguapo wrote:
Eros wrote:

It is possible. You'll just need to rearrange the entire portrait to madden07. You need to find where the cartoon portraits (faces and hair)are and add the player portraits around those cartoon portraits. Then of course reset the portrait value for the players. It seems like a lot of work by you will only need to edit fhe portraits that are around the cartoon sections.

Sorry if i sound dumb but How :oops: . I get the fact that we can rearrange the entire portrait to madden07 but still i don't know how. Should i use Madden Ratings Ripper ? Because i open it and i didn't understand nothing how to use it :roll:

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:16 pm

This is a "quick setup" and see if you can follow it.

1. Open an 07 portrait file with DEX and mark down, in a spreadsheet, all of the blue and all of the cartoon.portraits (faces and hair).

2. In the spreadsheet copy the marked down file numbers to another sheet and create a formula to add one to the marked down numbers. This new value will be the dat files of the 08 portraits you will need to extract.

Let me know when you've done that. Post the spreadsheet.

Eros
All-Pro

Postby Eros » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:52 pm

elguapo wrote:This is a "quick setup" and see if you can follow it.

1. Open an 07 portrait file with DEX and mark down, in a spreadsheet, all of the blue and all of the cartoon.portraits (faces and hair).

2. In the spreadsheet copy the marked down file numbers to another sheet and create a formula to add one to the marked down numbers. This new value will be the dat files of the 08 portraits you will need to extract.

Let me know when you've done that. Post the spreadsheet.

Ok... i got alot of dumb questions... I open the portrait file of madden 07 with DEX but i tried everything how do i mark down all of the blue and all of the cartoon.portraits in a spreadsheet ? I just cant do nothing with DEX even the portraits don't show up like in the normal dat editor. Of course im missing something...

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:22 am

Let me know when you have DEX setup correctly and we can continue then.

Eros
All-Pro

Postby Eros » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:41 am

elguapo wrote:Let me know when you have DEX setup correctly and we can continue then.

Ok as soon as i can get this DEX going or to understand it how it properly works i will let you now. Thanks for your time...

Return to “Finished Rosters”