FF-FI XV Coaches v10

Here is where you can find all completed rosters from any year, ranging from fictional to real life!
BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: FF-FI XV Coaches v10

Postby BUS36 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:39 am

looks good..I like it ..Updated some of the equipment styles and made it the "default roster"
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Raston
MVP

Postby Raston » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:34 pm

I forgot to mention with this roster is Peyton Manning doesn't do his hurry up offense anymore. I changed his name to Payton. The reason being he doesn't do it as much as he once did and in 2015 Kubiak is going with the run more to cut down on Peyton's attempts. Since Fox and Kubiak are similar in their Pass % and aggressiveness I removed the hurry-up to cut down on the pass. Also, in the 2nd season of Franchise he and Brady will take big hits in their THP due to age. Of course you can always tweak those stats in Franchise with Nza.

Raston
MVP

Postby Raston » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:02 pm

I re-edited Todd Bowles after learning a few things. His Offensive Strategy = Pass- 54, Aggression - 51. Defense = Pass 52 Aggressive - 58. Stats from Motivation thru Knowledge = 78,81,77,82. Offense - 45, Defense - 82, OL thru WR = 45,41,45,46. DL thru S = 77,75, 87,88. Playbooks = Off - Jets, Def - Ravens. I changed the defense playbook to Ravens because he plays mainly 3-4 but uses some 4-3. The most important stat is his defensive aggressiveness which from reports say he's the most aggressive of all coaches, more so than Rex Ryan.

*Note- When editing coaches only do it from within the coach's team never from the main coach list. Doing it from the main coach list creates duplicates and deletions from what I discovered. This could also be the reason we get duplicate players or deletions from time to time. Also, if you edit a coach without a contract, in other words a FA, you will need to change his team to FA then use DB editor to change his team ID to 1023 from 1009.

Raston
MVP

Postby Raston » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:59 am

Here is my coach roster updated for FF-FI VI's portrait pack. It has some player changes made for the 2015 season plus some new players added but doesn't include all new rookies. Those rookies are located in Transition.

Update below

Raston
MVP

Postby Raston » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:24 pm

Last roster for season 2014. Players tweaked, coaches and contracts updated. A couple coaches added and one removed.

**Roster discontinued**

kirk1827
Pro Bowl

Postby kirk1827 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:35 pm

Hello sirs.

A quick question that you can hopefully answer.

Does this roster contain more coaches (as in more number of, not just different)?

If so, how can I add more coaches to a roster I'm making?

Thanks

PS: Anyplace special were I can find what offenses and defenses Legendary coaches used?

Raston
MVP

Postby Raston » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:01 am

It has the most recently added coaches for 2015. You can't have over 218 coaches and the default is 217.

I haven't found anything online for the stats on regular coaches in Madden so I doubt you'll find anything on legendary coaches.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:50 am

Raston wrote:Last roster for season 2014. Players tweaked, coaches and contracts updated. A couple coaches added and one removed.

I'm going to package this roster with the mod when it is released. We won't be packaging it with Rogerjinx's roster, but it will be compatible. Can you confirm this roster is working for multiple seasons?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Raston
MVP

Postby Raston » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:46 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Raston wrote:Last roster for season 2014. Players tweaked, coaches and contracts updated. A couple coaches added and one removed.

I'm going to package this roster with the mod when it is released. We won't be packaging it with Rogerjinx's roster, but it will be compatible. Can you confirm this roster is working for multiple seasons?

It's compatible with the XVI's portrait pack. However, this isn't quite end of season 2014 because I moved some QB's and other players to their team for 2015 with an IR. I was hoping the teams would keep the QB's into 2015 but that isn't always the case with the usual mass cuts of QB's good and average. I've thought of just putting the QB's back on their old teams with updated stats and let the AI do whatever seeing how we never know what QB's will be cut end of season. It contains the top 10 rookies per I think PFF plus some of the QB's, K's and P's, they are on Transition team. Why I created them I don't know, they were the positions I always dedicated the most time to before, force of habit I guess.

I ran two sims before releasing and it got into season 2 without problem. I'll email you later about the roster.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:27 pm

Raston wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

It's compatible with the XVI's portrait pack. However, this isn't quite end of season 2014 because I moved some QB's and other players to their team for 2015 with an IR. I was hoping the teams would keep the QB's into 2015 but that isn't always the case with the usual mass cuts of QB's good and average. I've thought of just putting the QB's back on their old teams with updated stats and let the AI do whatever seeing how we never know what QB's will be cut end of season. It contains the top 10 rookies per I think PFF plus some of the QB's, K's and P's, they are on Transition team. Why I created them I don't know, they were the positions I always dedicated the most time to before, force of habit I guess.

I ran two sims before releasing and it got into season 2 without problem. I'll email you later about the roster.

My question is will it run for MORE than 2 seasons. Most rosters, if they have issues, have issues after season 1 or season 3. Those are usually the hurdles.

I can make it compatible with the uniforms and stadiums, so as long as you have it simming for three seasons and compatible with Rogerjinx's roster's portraits, it's good.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Finished Rosters”