2015-2016 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Here is where you can find all completed rosters from any year, ranging from fictional to real life!
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:12 am

Hello guys,

Here is my 2015 roster file extracted from my franchise file here http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17498
Feel free to use it.

*****Be sure to have the latest mod installed - FFXV MOD********

PORTRAIT PACK>>>>>>>> viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17704
Compatible with Rogerjinx Roster Portraits provided by Darkommi

FOR UPDATED SUPERSTAR MODE:(Paste modified StreamedData in Documents\Madden NFL 08 directory. Do not overwrite StreamedData in the game's directory and be sure to load my roster)
The attachment StreamedData.7z is no longer available

ROSTER>>>>>>>>
UPDATED WITH EA WEEK 15 RATINGS
2015JINXROSTER_v16.5.ros.7z
(452.77 KiB) Downloaded 4071 times

Updated as of: 02/10/16

***Fixed the file so you can create a team***
***Each team were modified to include key players from the off-season up to week 15. With only 55 slots, I can't
include all players. Don't be surprised to see suspended and season-long injured players in their team. Those who just got injured during the regular season were automatically HEALTHY. This is done in preparation for the 2016 season.Those that didn't made it in the Magic 55 can be found in the PS squad (TGID 38) or in the Injured Team (TGID 33). You can swap them in so they may be included once you start a new franchise.****

FEATURES:
Spoiler:
-EA player ratings (disregard the OVR since the formula is different between Madden 08 and Madden 16.)
-Depth Chart provided by EA modified for Franchise play
-2015 coaching staff
-Compatible with Darkommi Portrait Pack

-It will be continuously updated weekly just like how EA does with their weekly update during the season. So you get the chance to play the actual line-up for the current week of 2015 season.

For the 2015 regular season schedule, use my schedule here. viewtopic.php?f=90&t=17384

CREDITS: DarKommi for the portraits, Bus36 for Steelers Update; Revanfan for Cowboys Update and to the rest who made some feedbacks. :
Attachments
StreamedData.7z
(476.21 KiB) Downloaded 2628 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

33teams
Pro Bowl

Re: ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby 33teams » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:16 am

Congratulations great job for the rosters!!! But when the all perfect portraits?

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:32 am

33teams wrote:Congratulations great job for the rosters!!! But when the all perfect portraits?

If you have the latest mod,it is compatible with their portrait pack.If the next mod wont be able to release a new portrait pack by week 1kickoff,i will adjust it right away to match any ready portait pack available..

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:37 am

rogerjinx wrote:
33teams wrote:Congratulations great job for the rosters!!! But when the all perfect portraits?

If you have the latest mod,it is compatible with their portrait pack.If the next mod wont be able to release a new portrait pack by week 1kickoff,i will adjust it right away to match any ready portait pack available..

thanks rogerjinx i wait

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:24 pm

Any News?

Milticket
Veteran

Postby Milticket » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:34 pm

rogerjinx wrote:

Wow impressive editing Sir!!!(Slow Clap) I have madden 08 already, but I took the plunge and ordered 07. Is it possible to get this roster to work with 07?

I loved 07 back in the day for the 360 and is probably the longest Madden I played. I just like the replays and all the player cut scenes that 08 lacks imo.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:19 am

Milticket wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Wow impressive editing Sir!!!(Slow Clap) I have madden 08 already, but I took the plunge and ordered 07. Is it possible to get this roster to work with 07?

I loved 07 back in the day for the 360 and is probably the longest Madden I played. I just like the replays and all the player cut scenes that 08 lacks imo.

I'll try.. i dont have 07 yet. I will let you know.. :)

Milticket
Veteran

Postby Milticket » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:34 am

Awesome! No worries I know your busy and focused on your current project. If it comes down to it I'm fine with the default roster. My bears were awful that yr :( I guess not much has changed lol.

jon
Veteran

Postby jon » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:43 pm

This roster's pretty good, I'm thinking it might run into some issues during a season. Some CPU teams might not have enough free agents to sign during simulation. I could be wrong, but I've seen this happen. There's a super low amount of free agents in this roster

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:58 pm

jon wrote:This roster's pretty good, I'm thinking it might run into some issues during a season. Some CPU teams might not have enough free agents to sign during simulation. I could be wrong, but I've seen this happen. There's a super low amount of free agents in this roster

Some of the free agents are in the other FA pool, you can transfer it if you want. Anyway, I'll maximize the limit for FA on my next franchise and roster update next week.

Return to “Finished Rosters”