2015-2016 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Here is where you can find all completed rosters from any year, ranging from fictional to real life!
madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Re: 2015-2016 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby madden07eurocat » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Just wanted to know how to do it manually since I am in the middle of a fra and don't want to start all over with a new roster. Or can the update that you speak of be added somehow to an ongoing fra?
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Sponsor

Sponsor

MrScoare2
Rookie

Postby MrScoare2 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Can't play on raidrs stadium. Game just drops. What i must do to play on raiders field?? And can't change the mane of stadium and THE stadium in team profile

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:36 pm

MrScoare2 wrote:Can't play on raidrs stadium. Game just drops. What i must do to play on raiders field?? And can't change the mane of stadium and THE stadium in team profile

You should have the latest STADIUMS.dat which is incorporated in the FFXV mod.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:54 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:Just wanted to know how to do it manually since I am in the middle of a fra and don't want to start all over with a new roster. Or can the update that you speak of be added somehow to an ongoing fra?

Doing it manually through roster editor would be the best way but time consuming. Another work around is..

1. Make sure you are at the start of the pre-season then save.
2. Load and start a new franchise using my next update.
3. Save the new franchise file and extract the PLAY table and import in your franchise file using DB Editor 3.0. Your accumulated player stats may be interchanged because of PGID (player ID) changes.
4. You need also to extract the COCH, STAD and UNI, DCHT, INJ table if there were changes with the coaches, stadiums, uniforms, depth chart, injury respectively and import it to your existing franchise.

Bill Smith NNR
Rookie

Postby Bill Smith NNR » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Thanks so much for the 16 rosters. They work great. But I need to turn off the salary cap in roster mode. Any ideas?

Thanks to all that have done rosters over the years. This old coach really appreciates your work.

moonbax
MVP

Postby moonbax » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Bill Smith NNR wrote:Thanks so much for the 16 rosters. They work great. But I need to turn off the salary cap in roster mode. Any ideas?

Thanks to all that have done rosters over the years. This old coach really appreciates your work.

There is a roster for the upcoming 2016 season here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18316&start=320

Salary cap may be fixed by using the DB_Templates found in that post, or by using Madden NZA Editor (see FAQ thread for "New Members," even though you are not one of those).

sway2721
Rookie

Postby sway2721 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:01 pm

I downloaded the roster copied it to the roster folder but it's still the old players. I also tried the save folder bad nothing. Where do I copy these files to import the rosters?

rogerjinx wrote:Hello guys,

Here is my 2015 roster file extracted from my franchise file here http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17498
Feel free to use it.

*****Be sure to have the latest mod installed - FFXV MOD********

PORTRAIT PACK>>>>>>>> viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17704
Compatible with Rogerjinx Roster Portraits provided by Darkommi

FOR UPDATED SUPERSTAR MODE:(Paste modified StreamedData in Documents\Madden NFL 08 directory. Do not overwrite StreamedData in the game's directory and be sure to load my roster)
StreamedData.7z

ROSTER>>>>>>>>
UPDATED WITH EA WEEK 15 RATINGS
2015JINXROSTER_v16.5.ros.7z

Updated as of: 02/10/16

***Fixed the file so you can create a team***
***Each team were modified to include key players from the off-season up to week 15. With only 55 slots, I can't
include all players. Don't be surprised to see suspended and season-long injured players in their team. Those who just got injured during the regular season were automatically HEALTHY. This is done in preparation for the 2016 season.Those that didn't made it in the Magic 55 can be found in the PS squad (TGID 38) or in the Injured Team (TGID 33). You can swap them in so they may be included once you start a new franchise.****

FEATURES:
Spoiler:
-EA player ratings (disregard the OVR since the formula is different between Madden 08 and Madden 16.)
-Depth Chart provided by EA modified for Franchise play
-2015 coaching staff
-Compatible with Darkommi Portrait Pack

-It will be continuously updated weekly just like how EA does with their weekly update during the season. So you get the chance to play the actual line-up for the current week of 2015 season.

For the 2015 regular season schedule, use my schedule here. viewtopic.php?f=90&t=17384

CREDITS: DarKommi for the portraits, Bus36 for Steelers Update; Revanfan for Cowboys Update and to the rest who made some feedbacks. :

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Bill Smith NNR wrote:Thanks so much for the 16 rosters. They work great. But I need to turn off the salary cap in roster mode. Any ideas?

Use NZA Editor to turn off the salary cap.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:18 pm

sway2721 wrote:I downloaded the roster copied it to the roster folder but it's still the old players. I also tried the save folder bad nothing. Where do I copy these files to import the rosters?

rogerjinx wrote:Hello guys,

Here is my 2015 roster file extracted from my franchise file here http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17498
Feel free to use it.

*****Be sure to have the latest mod installed - FFXV MOD********

PORTRAIT PACK>>>>>>>> viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17704
Compatible with Rogerjinx Roster Portraits provided by Darkommi

FOR UPDATED SUPERSTAR MODE:(Paste modified StreamedData in Documents\Madden NFL 08 directory. Do not overwrite StreamedData in the game's directory and be sure to load my roster)
StreamedData.7z

ROSTER>>>>>>>>
UPDATED WITH EA WEEK 15 RATINGS
2015JINXROSTER_v16.5.ros.7z

Updated as of: 02/10/16

***Fixed the file so you can create a team***
***Each team were modified to include key players from the off-season up to week 15. With only 55 slots, I can't
include all players. Don't be surprised to see suspended and season-long injured players in their team. Those who just got injured during the regular season were automatically HEALTHY. This is done in preparation for the 2016 season.Those that didn't made it in the Magic 55 can be found in the PS squad (TGID 38) or in the Injured Team (TGID 33). You can swap them in so they may be included once you start a new franchise.****

FEATURES:
Spoiler:
-EA player ratings (disregard the OVR since the formula is different between Madden 08 and Madden 16.)
-Depth Chart provided by EA modified for Franchise play
-2015 coaching staff
-Compatible with Darkommi Portrait Pack

-It will be continuously updated weekly just like how EA does with their weekly update during the season. So you get the chance to play the actual line-up for the current week of 2015 season.

For the 2015 regular season schedule, use my schedule here. viewtopic.php?f=90&t=17384

CREDITS: DarKommi for the portraits, Bus36 for Steelers Update; Revanfan for Cowboys Update and to the rest who made some feedbacks. :

You have to load the roster in-game.

bathgate
Rookie

Postby bathgate » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:20 pm

Thank you

Return to “Finished Rosters”