Default Madden Roster with hd player portraits + all draft players portraits

Here is where you can find all completed rosters from any year, ranging from fictional to real life!
DarKommi
All-Pro

Re: Default Madden Roster with hd player portraits + all draft players portraits

Postby DarKommi » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:20 am

rogerjinx wrote:
DarKommi_11 wrote:I was in game to check portraits. Many of them are incorrect. Those from my very first upload are ok, but those newer ones are incorrect. I don't know how did you made batch file but something isn't good. Bengals have portraits of 49ers players, Bills have Giants portraits, Broncos have Jaguars portraits.... etc. Do you have solution for this?

Can you give me a screenshot? Did you placed the new portrait pack in madden 08 in your my document folder ?nothing should change for bengals players since most of them did not change their Psxp. Which roster di you use?

Ok. Screenshots:
Spoiler:

I followed exacly every step you wright in previous post. Now those non portrait players doesn't have weird hair as you replace that with portrait from first post(black and white portrait), but somehow other players wich has correct portraits now doesn't have.
Last edited by BelieverInTeal on Tue May 05, 2015 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please upload pics over 1mb on Imgur

Re: Default Madden Roster with hd player portraits + all draft players portraits

Sponsor

Sponsor

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:22 am

rogerjinx wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
DarKommi_11 wrote:I was in game to check portraits. Many of them are incorrect. Those from my very first upload are ok, but those newer ones are incorrect. I don't know how did you made batch file but something isn't good. Bengals have portraits of 49ers players, Bills have Giants portraits, Broncos have Jaguars portraits.... etc. Do you have solution for this?

Here's the edited roster. There's nothing wrong with the import. In my excel I forgot to put the permanent value of PSXP on the roster since it is in lookup mode. everytime I change a value in my masterlist it will adjust also. The thing is, I only updated the masterlist. so instead of being adjusted only by 586 when I enter the new PSXP in the masterlist, it did again by another 586 slot. Thanks!

Oops, You allready post new reply. I'm going to test it.. Thank you.

EDIT: You fixed it, now everythink is ok. Thanks again.

CrossShot4
Rookie

Postby CrossShot4 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:08 pm

Is the fixed roster available for download or has there yet to be an update?

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:47 pm

CrossShot4 wrote:Is the fixed roster available for download or has there yet to be an update?

No, I'll post here an update which will include fix for the roster. I have a lot to do with portraits because those 400 free portraits I finish for nothing. There are only 5-10 players in this list wich I can use for draft class import.
So, for all others from 2008-14 I need to find new images. For now I'm at 40 maybe 50%. Probably, final update will be available at the end of next week. Please, be patient. :D

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:26 pm

I finished last but one update. You can download it from first post. Expect more portraits at the end of this month. Enjoy

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:11 pm

Nothing to comment, criticize or anything? Just 3 downloads... :?

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:16 pm

DarKommi_11 wrote:Nothing to comment, criticize or anything? Just 3 downloads... :?

I will check it later. Expect any findings by tues coz i will be busy for the next few days. Tnx for your efforts :D

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:57 pm

DarKommi_11 wrote:Nothing to comment, criticize or anything? Just 3 downloads... :?

Okay attached herewith are the corrections. Keep it up!
Attachments
Corrections.7z
(106.48 KiB) Downloaded 193 times

redsix21
Rookie

Postby redsix21 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:01 pm

The latest update fixed the rookie cartoon portrait problem in franchise mode. Great job, much appreciated!

CrossShot4
Rookie

Postby CrossShot4 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:58 am

For some odd reason, I have a bunch of Tony Romo portraits showing up on random players.

Return to “Finished Rosters”