Default Madden Roster with hd player portraits + all draft players portraits

Here is where you can find all completed rosters from any year, ranging from fictional to real life!
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: Default Madden Roster with hd player portraits + all draft players portraits

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:22 pm

DarKommi_11 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:Hi,

Could you help create a portrait file for my 2015 roster file? I dont have the time to do it while simultaneously update the roster weekly.
Here is my roster file: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=17521

Thank you!

Yes I can help you. But if you can import them it would be much easier. Previously you provide me a mass import tutorial and that was really quick and reduced work time. So if you can explain how to do that it will be great! I know how to take exact names of mmaps from folders but batch import file is problem for me i forgot how to make those "exact mmaps" in corresponding entry of portrait.dat file. I remember you was created excel form which did this and which I need.
Or when I finish all portraits I can send you dat files and you can import them by yourself, Your call.

Pictures will be in the separately folders, every team will have its folder in which pictures will be downloaded.
And I'm limited with time these days because of work, I will create one or two teams per day mostly.(Maybe sometimes I'll have more time and will be able to create more, it depends).

Please, let me know where I can post news about portraits, here or in the topic of your roster?
I'm really like this project and I'm happy to be able to help, thank you. Tomorrow expect Bears examples...

You can create a new thread if you want to. I will release the official roster with the 53 man limit imposed by NFL by next week. Just prepare the pix and I will prepare the batch file. Thanks.

Re: Default Madden Roster with hd player portraits + all draft players portraits

Sponsor

Sponsor

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:27 am

I don't have much time so I'm going to post here some screenshots instead in new topic( I will open new one later).

So here are the Bears:
Spoiler:
dd.png
dd.png (437.7 KiB) Viewed 4158 times

This screenshots are just a quick test.. Two or three portraits per team is enough. Any advice is welcome.

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:37 pm

Moderators should move this topic under "finished roster" section. There is nothing more to add or replace. Tnx

ANS
Rookie

Postby ANS » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:15 am

hello i downloaded your portrait pack but when i want to download the roster file i get message tells me it doesnt exsist anymore can you upload again or sent me a mediafire link so i can download your roster file plz thanx

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:42 pm

ANS wrote:hello i downloaded your portrait pack but when i want to download the roster file i get message tells me it doesnt exsist anymore can you upload again or sent me a mediafire link so i can download your roster file plz thanx

Sorry, I upgraded my OS recently to windows 10 and deleted all files from previous OS. I uploaded my roster only here, so...
Maybe someone else already have this roster, if so please attach here. Thanks

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:26 am

Actually the roster used is the 1.0 version and there is a 4.0 version that should be used because its much better

I am attaching your original and the 4.0 version that needs the portrait id's updated
Attachments
32teams.ros
Original 4.0 roster (needs id's)
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 216 times
2007 Roster.ros
Original 1.0 roster
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 201 times

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Rixster67r wrote:Actually the roster used is the 1.0 version and there is a 4.0 version that should be used because its much better

I am attaching your original and the 4.0 version that needs the portrait id's updated

Thank you very much, Rixster67r. :)

GeneralSilent
MVP

Postby GeneralSilent » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:16 pm

It's been 6 months,i guess this is dead?
God bless america!

beauforsure
Veteran

Postby beauforsure » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:08 pm

i have a question if someone can help me.. it seems this portrait .dat wont open in DEX , I would like to be able to switch pictures after the 2014 class is over, however it crashes. I can load up any other portrait .dat fine. Id like to simply just replace .dds files as normal. from nickys massive dump of .dds pics. Can someone tell me how to get it to work or can someone please fix it and upload it here? im sure other folks would be appreciative.

I don't want to have switch portrait .dats and then have to replace all the players portraits in that .dat file, for instance id have to switch to RogerJinxs portrait .dat and then manually bring in every player portrait after 2014 is up in DarKommis portrait .dat, just to line with my franchise roster file.

DFR will work however im having trouble replacing a file to work. I tried a test to see if Baker Mayfield would replace Olin Kruetz and it did not work.

thanks

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:44 pm

There may be two reasons why DEX doesn't open the portrait file. The main reason is because the portraits are done using MUER which uses BMP files instead of DDS files.

A quick fix is to extract one MMAP file that was done with a DDS file ( or one from NickyJs portrait file) and use DEX to replace that portrait in that MMAP file then use DFR to insert back into the portrait file. Make sure you insert it in the correct spot.

Return to “Finished Rosters”