Default Madden Roster with hd player portraits + all draft players portraits

Here is where you can find all completed rosters from any year, ranging from fictional to real life!
Chubbz
Rookie

Re: Default Madden Roster with hd player portraits + all draft players portraits

Postby Chubbz » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:44 pm

Are these player portraits still accessible in any manner? Both download links are dead, but I suppose that makes sense being so old. The pictures of the photos he posted looked fantastic.

If they are indeed lost, are the NickyJ's portraits the only option of portraits for the years that it was listed?

Re: Default Madden Roster with hd player portraits + all draft players portraits

Sponsor

Sponsor

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:47 pm

Chubbz wrote:Are these player portraits still accessible in any manner? Both download links are dead, but I suppose that makes sense being so old. The pictures of the photos he posted looked fantastic.

If they are indeed lost, are the NickyJ's portraits the only option of portraits for the years that it was listed?

Unfortunately yes. All files, pics... I lost everything since all that was on my old comp. Don't know why and how files are removed from google disk, but also I can't access that google acc since I used auto pass which was saved on that old pc.

So, there are no way to get back those pics. Sorry..

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:07 pm

Below is my portrait file made 10/24/2020, hope this can help anyone ...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cllj55ow ... RT.7z/file
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:17 am

Here is the file..... Feel free to update the first post and I will host or download the file and you host....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Sj0VA ... sp=sharing

Return to “Finished Rosters”