Edited "Classic" Uniforms

Any ideas for mods go here!
grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:39 am

Is there a mod that fixes the classic uniforms in madden? A lot of them are inaccurate and they have that gross washed-out color scheme. I looked all over but I cant seem to find a mod that fixes this. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Edited "Classic" Uniforms

Postby RevanFan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:13 am

grabursock55 wrote:Is there a mod that fixes the classic uniforms in madden? A lot of them are inaccurate and they have that gross washed-out color scheme. I looked all over but I cant seem to find a mod that fixes this. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Well, they look much better than default in the FF/FI Mod. If you don't want a fully up to date experience, you could just try using NICK's uniforms.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:42 am

RevanFan wrote:
grabursock55 wrote:Is there a mod that fixes the classic uniforms in madden? A lot of them are inaccurate and they have that gross washed-out color scheme. I looked all over but I cant seem to find a mod that fixes this. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Well, they look much better than default in the FF/FI Mod. If you don't want a fully up to date experience, you could just try using NICK's uniforms.

I know my OP wasnt entirely clear. I am talking about the "throwback" uniforms. Is that what you are talking about as well?

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:28 pm

NICK's uniforms cover both throwback and standard uniforms. I don't have any screenshots of throwback uniforms specifically, but here's a basic idea of how much they're changed:

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:53 pm

NickyJ wrote:NICK's uniforms cover both throwback and standard uniforms. I don't have any screenshots of throwback uniforms specifically, but here's a basic idea of how much they're changed:

Sorry for the overly paranoid response.... but why is it trying to download as an exe?

***EDIT*****
Self extracting File. LOL

Return to “Mod Ideas”