Mod Idea: Current NFL rosters, using Retro jerseys primarily, logos, etc

Any ideas for mods go here!
truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:17 am

Often I am reminded to myself how much better the NFL would be if every team used their best uniforms ever.

I am a Bucs fan so beginning with them, I would choose the "creamsicle" unis. But also use their 97-14 unis as a secondary optional. And any other quality sets after that. I just watched the dolphins vs patriots game. Give the Dolphins the basic Marino era uni. Optionally, the uni from the Ricky Williams/Jason Taylor days. Give the patriots their unis they played in with drew bledsoe and the unis they wore the year they played the bears in the superbowl. 49ers, the montana/rice days. Optionally, the set used during the terrell owens/jeff garcia days.

Use the best logos (preferably classics).

Complete the jerseys/logos. Release the mod.

Optionally: Place their team in the best location their team ever played in. For example, los angeles raiders. Change the houston texans to the houston oilers. LA rams.

Optionally: Bring back either their best classic stadium or just use the only one available.

I'd do it but I have been working on a prison league mod.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

Sponsor

Sponsor

truetothegame13
MVP

Re: Mod Idea: Current NFL rosters, using Retro jerseys primarily, logos, etc

Postby truetothegame13 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Reply to this thread if you would have a lot of interest in playing the mod, to help encourage somebody to build it.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:17 pm

It's certainly an interesting idea. And whomever makes it would not have to make any uniforms for Dallas, so that's a bonus.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:39 pm

Here is a list of every nfl team ever

http://www.profootballhof.com/football- ... histories/

Return to “Mod Ideas”