Idea? "Game of Trophies"

Any ideas for mods go here!
Leeman67
MVP

Idea? "Game of Trophies"

Postby Leeman67 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:16 pm

...or is it "A League of Ice and Fire" :lol:

So…was inspired a while back while internet-surfing that someone had posted some soccer uniforms online based on A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin (aka “Game of Thrones” in the TV world). And…being the dork that I am, thought it might be a great idea for a football league. So the thought is to create teams that each represent major (and not-so-major) Houses in the world of Westeros:

Targaryen Dragons, Stark Direwolves, Lannister Lions, Greyjoy Krakens, Baratheon Stags, Arryn Falcons, Tully Silver Trout, Tyrell Golden Roses, Mormont Bears, Tarly Huntsmen, Martell Sunspears, Bolton Flayers (yikes!), Mallister Silver Eagles, Frey Twins, Umber Roaring Giants, etc., etc.

Each team would feature some of the actual characters from the books and/or TV series, depending on which House they're loyal to at any given time (e.g. Jon Snow starts out as a running back or linebacker for House Stark and later is "acquired by" House Targaryen to be their new QB? ;) )

Anyway, I'm sure if I tried to put something like this together it would take me forever - as most things do. But would be a fun idea for someone to explore if interested, in which case I would be happy to contribute. 8-)
Attachments
Targaryen.jpg
Targaryen.jpg (16.45 KiB) Viewed 623 times

Idea? "Game of Trophies"

Sponsor

Sponsor

JPK
Hall of Fame

Re: Idea? "Game of Trophies"

Postby JPK » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Very interesting idea! Would probably take forever to set up, but it would be interesting to see which favorite characters (or obscure villagers, aka computer-generated players) would be the most successful.

Return to “Mod Ideas”