NCAA 18...........................

Any ideas for mods go here!
peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:55 pm

FieldBuilder? pick6 said,"CONDITIONS FOR DEVELOPMENT BY OTHERS
1. It must be in a separate thread (not this thread).
2. Future releases must use a different splash screen (not my Derrick Henry). This applies even if someone just updates the roster next week and wants to release it as v4! It still must use a new splash screen.
3. If the mod continues to use the FieldBuilder framework solely as it base, then the mod must contain the word "FieldBuilder" at the end. Same applies for future years such as "NCAA 18 FieldBuilder" etc.
4. If the mod does not use the FieldBuilder framework solely as it base, then the word "FieldBuilder" must not be used in the title. So any mod that contains a mix of these fields and fields made by other methods must not use the word "FieldBuilder" at the end.
5. The same original conditions in the first post still apply: no releasing on other sites, no payment taken, no use of others' work without permission. However, you do have my permission to modify and re-release my .tpf's on this site in whatever way you wish."

Should we make the Top 10 College Playoff-Ranking Teams this year? #1 Georgia, #2 Alabama (Already Done), #3 Notre Dame, etc.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Re: NCAA 18...........................

Postby Kevin5455 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:35 am

peterparker wrote:FieldBuilder? pick6 said,"CONDITIONS FOR DEVELOPMENT BY OTHERS
1. It must be in a separate thread (not this thread).
2. Future releases must use a different splash screen (not my Derrick Henry). This applies even if someone just updates the roster next week and wants to release it as v4! It still must use a new splash screen.
3. If the mod continues to use the FieldBuilder framework solely as it base, then the mod must contain the word "FieldBuilder" at the end. Same applies for future years such as "NCAA 18 FieldBuilder" etc.
4. If the mod does not use the FieldBuilder framework solely as it base, then the word "FieldBuilder" must not be used in the title. So any mod that contains a mix of these fields and fields made by other methods must not use the word "FieldBuilder" at the end.
5. The same original conditions in the first post still apply: no releasing on other sites, no payment taken, no use of others' work without permission. However, you do have my permission to modify and re-release my .tpf's on this site in whatever way you wish."

Should we make the Top 10 College Playoff-Ranking Teams this year? #1 Georgia, #2 Alabama (Already Done), #3 Notre Dame, etc.

I like the idea, but is pick6 even active anymore

peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:17 am

Kevin5455 wrote:I like the idea, but is pick6 even active anymore

Nope, but I could do it, along with some others. Do you want to help? pick6 did say
DEVELOPMENT BY OTHERS

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:30 pm

I wish I had the time to commit to this.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

vols1
Rookie

Postby vols1 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:19 pm

If you want, feel free to use my 2017 NCAA roster. It's completed and includes all FBS teams.

peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:48 pm

vols1 wrote:If you want, feel free to use my 2017 NCAA roster. It's completed and includes all FBS teams.

Thanks, just about to PM, but I don't need to now. Notre Dame is done and I'm working on Georgia right now.

vols1
Rookie

Postby vols1 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:54 pm

peterparker wrote:
vols1 wrote:If you want, feel free to use my 2017 NCAA roster. It's completed and includes all FBS teams.

Thanks, just about to PM, but I don't need to now. Notre Dame is done and I'm working on Georgia right now.

Excellent! Always good to see people working on NCAA stuff on here. Keep up the good work!

peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:17 pm

Do you think this is too much black (the crowd) for Georgia? Image

Return to “Mod Ideas”