Need help gathering textures for background menus

Any ideas for mods go here!
jositomon
Veteran

Postby jositomon » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:12 am

Imagine that you want to run a complete custom league and you do not want any NFL logo poping up in your game. Does anyone there hace a complete list of textures that need to be modified. I have a pack gathered by myself which covers the basics (The NFL logo texture, referees, goalposts, advertising and others), but I´m still watching NFL players in the background of the menu screens. Does any one know how to get rid of that? I will be needing: the complete texmod log file (so I can allocate the textures) and the graphics themselves.

I know that you guys have done something similar (great job on a CFL mod: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=18409&p=101297#p101297)

Please, I need your help on this!

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: Need help gathering textures for background menus

Postby elguapo » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:19 pm

Great great job. Do you use texmod for that? How do you get those backgrounds in the menu screen?

I don't use Texmod that much. I mostly use it for stadiums. In the CFL mod the background images are in a file called UIS_LIB_BACKGROUNDS (I believe).

To capture the files in Texmod select each team and let it cycle through the background images then press shift * (the asterisk on the number keypad) then press the plus or minus (on the number keypad also) to cycle through the images and capture the texture by pressing enter (or whichever key you assigned to capture the text)

jositomon
Veteran

Postby jositomon » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:21 am

elguapo wrote:
Great great job. Do you use texmod for that? How do you get those backgrounds in the menu screen?

I don't use Texmod that much. I mostly use it for stadiums. In the CFL mod the background images are in a file called UIS_LIB_BACKGROUNDS (I believe).

To capture the files in Texmod select each team and let it cycle through the background images then press shift * (the asterisk on the number keypad) then press the plus or minus (on the number keypad also) to cycle through the images and capture the texture by pressing enter (or whichever key you assigned to capture the text)

OK. I know how it goes with texmod. I was asking if somebody else did it before so I didn´t need to spend any time on it. I´ll be back when I´ll have the full collection! Thanks anyway!

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:08 am

I may have a copy of my first ever mod. It was a Texmod based mod that relaxed the menu backgrounds. I'll try to upload it tonight.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:43 pm

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:27 am

Added team logos and Field Art logged textures on the PCmod thread.

Return to “Mod Ideas”