(Handing over) Prison Football: NY-PA League

A spot for your mods in progress.
truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:28 pm

I cant continue. I don't have a pc.
I've uploaded my completed files to the following link. You guys can finish it. I look forward to playing it if you guys can compete it. A LOT of SOLID work has been done. It is REALLY worth it to continue.

Link also includes, progress of features, and additional notes.
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=19789&start=70#p118588

------
Features are listed after the following progress details.

PROGRESS: Possibly 80% completed overall

Completed tasks:

- All uniforms perfected and installed.
- Playbooks. Standard: westcoast offense & 4-3 defense only. Perhaps an addition of the spread offense among a number of cpu teams.
- Loading screens/text. Completely redone. NY PA Prison theme.
- Soloplayers (blank).
- Logos (blank).

Partially incomplete:
- Perfecting rosters. Includes a $0 long-term contract system. *testing* Along with listing the type of crime (overwrites name of college).
- All nfl related text converted to generic league text. Not finished; Newspaper: remove nfl related text and replace with generic league text. This can be finished in a patch after I release the mod.
- Stadium art = Art is complete, just need to import into the base stadiums. I am a complete newb when it comes to importing graphics (stadium.dat). Job open if you would like to help. Otherwise it is something I'm going to need to learn.
- Coaches (Appearences, names, perfecting ratings).
- Main shell display art.
- Referees.
- Tattoos.

Not started:
- Non-nfl skill ratings system for annual draft.

FEATURES:

- empty crowd. no commentary.
- basic looking stadiums. unmaintained sod, stadiums. 8 stadiums for all 32 teams. 3 stadiums are the practice stadiums that have no seats. 1 is the combine dome. The other 4 europe stadiums that are rundown and crowdless.
- uniforms: very basic. no logos on helmets or jerseys.
- no logos whatsoever.
- refs are correction staff members. people on sidelines will be prison inmates, police, local media.
- injuries last longer (less medical coverage).
- draft classes will carry over a constant flow of players with non-nfl skills. the draftees are going to be new prison inmates.
- teams based in both PA and NY. 16 prisons/teams per state.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Prison Football: NY PA: Progress - 80%. Need to hand it over.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

Sponsor

Sponsor

truetothegame13
MVP

Re: Prison Football League Mod

Postby truetothegame13 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:40 pm

My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Postby ycleped » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:17 pm

Where's OJ?
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:31 pm

ycleped wrote:Where's OJ?

it might be best to just make those older players, coaches. they'd retire too quickly being players.

ill probably just use fictional prison athletic directors.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Deleted post

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Deleted post

grabursock55
All-Pro

Re: Prison Football Mod

Postby grabursock55 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:16 pm

Hi!

I really like the idea and have been wanting to do some sort of mod where I could make the teams wear old style or beat up unis.

Based on what you described, I made a VERY quick mock up of what I am anticipating for this mod. some of the features I threw together here are scratched up helmets, damaged stripes on the helmet, worn out numbers/stripes on sleeves, and jersey lettering, basic uniforms and a slight discoloration of the facemasks (Slight greening from years of improper storage and grass stains...Something I noticed when I was in youth football many years ago lol)... Finally, I changed a helmet overlay to make it solid white, so some players on a team may have a different colored helmet... I didnt keep the original overlay, so the helmet is just a textureless white, but it would be very easy to keep the overlay and just put white as the base color.
Please note I did not edit the blue teams uniform other than the white helmet overlay, but that would affect both teams.

In the mod, Im sure you would remove most, if not all of the accessories, but again, I didnt think of it as it was just a quick little project here.

Im not sure how much I can contribute to the project... But I enjoyed making this quick little.... thing? lol I hope you enjoy it!
(ignore some of the weird overlay stuff on the helmet... i was messing around and dont love it.)

(if you look closely, you can see scuffs that I put in the helmet texture itself.)

Im ok at texture mods I guess?

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:15 am

truetothegame13 wrote:https://vimeo.com/1977959

Good video.
Heartbreaking subject....but still, a story that deserves to be told.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:22 am

grabursock55,

that is a pretty good start. you're welcome to join the team if you'd like.

edited:

-----------

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:07 pm

this is my first field i ever tried to modify. ill probably scrap it completely. but its just an idea.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Mods In Progress”