How to change the site of the Super Bowl

A place for all old random modding threads.
Also, feel free to ask any questions here!
Chargerbolt
Pro Bowl

Re: How to change the site of the Super Bowl

Postby Chargerbolt » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:02 am

The 2014 season ends with the Super Bowl being Tampa. In real life Tampa is the second runner up to Glendale to host the 2015 Super Bowl. Arizona could of lost hosting the Super Bowl, and Tampa was next in line. This also coincides with the real life game.

Certain cities can't host a Super Bowl. A few that come to mind are Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and Cincinnati.

Sponsor

Sponsor

rasputinet
Rookie

Postby rasputinet » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:43 pm

valvegas1 wrote:This is a excel file you can import in with DB editor at start of franchise...this has the super bowl set for all 30 playable seasons in franchise mode...I started at SB48 and set the actual locations through 51... 52-77 is random but is set so each team stadium will host once each...hope this helps someone :D

Has someone managed to open this RAR? Not working here... Any ideas on how to set the SB venue after league #13? Tks!

valvegas1
All-Pro

Postby valvegas1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:05 pm

rasputinet wrote:
valvegas1 wrote:This is a excel file you can import in with DB editor at start of franchise...this has the super bowl set for all 30 playable seasons in franchise mode...I started at SB48 and set the actual locations through 51... 52-77 is random but is set so each team stadium will host once each...hope this helps someone :D

Has someone managed to open this RAR? Not working here... Any ideas on how to set the SB venue after league #13? Tks!

Sorry but I don't have a backup of this anymore...I'll make a new one though

Return to “Archive + Q&A”