Q: Error decompressing particularly stadiums

A place for all old random modding threads.
Also, feel free to ask any questions here!
truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:13 am

first time stadium.dat editor here. i was able to decompress say non-nfl team banners by choice, but when i wanted to decompress even a current stadium, opening that ".uni" would eventually say this it being used by another program or either something about the size of the file, depending if i tried opening it with muer or dex. i even entered in the original decompressing size into the elguapos uni.dat.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

Sponsor

Sponsor

truetothegame13
MVP

Re: Q: Error decompressing particularly stadiums

Postby truetothegame13 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:43 am

hmm, there appears to be limited info about editing stadiums. a thread has disappeared that would have led to more info.

basically i got, jd's playbook ripper is the only thing we can use to decompress stadiums. and to open the decompressed file with hxd editor, but the instructions (a thread) for doing that was deleted.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

mee
Hall of Fame

Re: Q: Error decompressing particularly stadiums

Postby mee » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:20 pm

You will rip a TMdl file..
Follow this thread as a whole..
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=19926
Just ignore everything about tpfs and tpf extract.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

Return to “Archive + Q&A”