Questions dat editing: field, logo, weather

A place for all old random modding threads.
Also, feel free to ask any questions here!
truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:22 pm

this is all for franchise mode (eventually)

say i want to remove all custom team logos and field art, basically all in 1 swoop. with dat, could i just set all teams with say the sharks artwork using id (dat file number). graphically delete the sharks logo and field art (including making bg invisible).

would that affect anything else? (glitches).

yes or no;

- is there a way to use only 1-4 stadiums with all 32 teams for franchise mode? including some practice fields. even if i used non team colors, deleted team logos.
- is there a way to change the weather of stadiums for franchise mode? (long term)
- practice fields dont snow or rain. can i change that? - franchise mode
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

Sponsor

Sponsor

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: Questions dat editing: field, logo, weather

Postby BelieverInTeal » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:16 pm

truetothegame13 wrote:say i want to remove all custom team logos and field art, basically all in 1 swoop. with dat, could i just set all teams with say the sharks artwork using id (dat file number). graphically delete the sharks logo and field art (including making bg invisible).

Yes.

truetothegame13 wrote:- is there a way to use only 1-4 stadiums with all 32 teams for franchise mode? including some practice fields. even if i used non team colors, deleted team logos.

Yes. STAD table.

truetothegame13 wrote:- is there a way to change the weather of stadiums for franchise mode? (long term)

Yes. CITY table.

truetothegame13 wrote:- practice fields dont snow or rain. can i change that? - franchise mode

To show snow or rain damage on the field - use Texmod. To have 3D rain or snowfall during practice, you're out of luck,

Return to “Archive + Q&A”