Change Team's Default Stadium

A place for all old random modding threads.
Also, feel free to ask any questions here!
nfldude
Veteran

Re: Change Team's Default Stadium

Postby nfldude » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:21 pm

Thanks I have this page saved.

Sponsor

Sponsor

nfldude
Veteran

Postby nfldude » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:01 pm

There is one small problem I am having that I was hoping someone could help me with. I am confident that I have everything installed properly with the mod everything is working great. However some of the uniforms, the ones with the speckled color pants are showing on the menu where you select the uniform for the game but when you go to play the game the pants are one solid color, not the ones pictured in the uniform menu that I selected. I don't know if they are even supposed to look exactly like they do in the menu when in the game itself but if they are supposed to look identical they don't.
Is there a way I can get them to show up in the game?

cyclone2426
All-Pro

Postby cyclone2426 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:10 pm

nfldude wrote:There is one small problem I am having that I was hoping someone could help me with. I am confident that I have everything installed properly with the mod everything is working great. However some of the uniforms, the ones with the speckled color pants are showing on the menu where you select the uniform for the game but when you go to play the game the pants are one solid color, not the ones pictured in the uniform menu that I selected. I don't know if they are even supposed to look exactly like they do in the menu when in the game itself but if they are supposed to look identical they don't.
Is there a way I can get them to show up in the game?

What shows up in game is what the actual graphic file is and what they should be, what is shown in the menu is just a glitch due to the different quality of certain uniforms.

nfldude
Veteran

Postby nfldude » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:52 pm

Oh ok thanks I thought it was the other way around. That would be cool though if they actually looked like that. :D

Return to “Archive + Q&A”