Change Team's Default Stadium

A place for all old random modding threads.
Also, feel free to ask any questions here!
nfldude
Veteran

Re: Change Team's Default Stadium

Postby nfldude » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:08 pm

Thanks for the replies. I'm able to change the stadiums with no problem using the NZA's editor. I even figured out how to change the default pro bowl stadium using nza's editor. It's the Superbowl default stadium I can't find. In the list of stadiums it shows SB LII, LIII, and LIV but none of the stadiums they are assigned to will load on my game. I need to find the main superbowl stadium listed so I can change it that way. The others work fine when I changed them from the teams tab, even the pro bowl stadium was under the team tab by changing the AFC NFC stadiums. But I don't see the superbowl listed anywhere under the teams tab.
I can't figure out the madden DB editor but I will try it again.

Sponsor

Sponsor

nfldude
Veteran

Postby nfldude » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:59 pm

I try using the DB editor but it doesn't work for me. It asks for DB files so I had to switch it to all files to load the roster and when I did it was just white page and an error message came up. I did not have the FF mod installed correctly but it is now. However all that did was change some of the game art and what you see when the game loads. The same stadiums I had a problem with still do not load neither will the superbowl stadium. One stadium in particular I would like to use is the AT&T stadium for the Cowboys. The picture shows on the stadium menu in game but when I go to play a game there my game crashes. I've got all teams working by changing some of the default stadiums and the pro bowl works but the superbowl game will not load and I don't know how to change the stadium.
I found a good Madden editor here I don't know if this is what you meant :
viewtopic.php?t=19132

However I still cannot change the Superbowl default stadium. For the Superbowls in the Stadium list I changed the Stadium value to 26 which is the Saints stadium which works for me on it's own but it's not using this Stadium. The pictures for the Superbowls are all different in game and none of these stadiums will load. There's new stadiums assigned the Vikings,Dolphins and I think Falcons stadiums are shown in the pictures even though I changed the numbers to 26 but none of the new stadiums work on my game only the stadiums that came with the original game will load.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:17 pm

I think you may have to recheck to make sure that the FF/FI Mod is installed correctly..... It should look like this...
MyDocuments_Madden NFL 08.png
MyDocuments_Madden NFL 08.png (97.04 KiB) Viewed 3162 times

the JSGME is to run different Mods, so yours may or should not be there. The rest is what it should look like.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

nfldude
Veteran

Postby nfldude » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:54 pm

I redownloaded the FFMod and am going to put it back in the game in it's entirety. The download I just got does not have the STADIUMS.dat or the STADATA files that you have pictured. How can I get these?

When I reinstalled the complete FF mod it was worse than it was before. Half of the players pictures were not showing. I had to replace the Player Port file with the one I was using before to get the pictures to show back up. Parts of that mod are not up to par. Reinstalling it made things worse. I think I have got it back right again. The mod is installed correctly but the new stadiums still will not load.

I don't know where I got them somewhere on this site but I have more updated Player and Coach Port Files than what comes in the FF Mod download.
Either way none of the new stadiums will load.
I think the problem I have is that the stadiums are not installed correctly. At first the new stadiums were in the roster file but there was no picture for them then I downloaded something to do with stadiums and the pictures showed up but when I try to play a game in the new stadiums my game crashes.

nfldude
Veteran

Postby nfldude » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Could someone maybe get me the stadium dat files and stadata file I need to put in with the FF mod data? They are not in there.

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:47 pm

nfldude wrote:Could someone maybe get me the stadium dat files and stadata file I need to put in with the FF mod data? They are not in there.

I just downloaded it, they are there. Looks like you either downloaded the wrong stuff or didn't download all the necessary packages. Stadiums are in the "Core Files". You need to download all 5 required files here http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19683#p98853

01.jpg
01.jpg (200.56 KiB) Viewed 3147 times

nfldude
Veteran

Postby nfldude » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:07 pm

Yabba Dabba Doo everything is working great!! Thank you so much for these files I was totally unaware of these. I did download the wrong file someone posted only about 1/3 of a FF Mod File ad I thought it was complete. It was only one folder. Also I had a roster file that was updated but half of it was not working properly. Everything looks really awesome whoever did this Mod did an amazing job it is really nice! Well it is nice to have everything working now I am off to play some football! Thanks to everyone who replied all comments were greatly appreciated and helpful!!

nfldude 8-)

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:16 pm

nfldude wrote:Yabba Dabba Doo everything is working great!! Thank you so much for these files I was totally unaware of these. I did download the wrong file someone posted only about 1/3 of a FF Mod File ad I thought it was complete. It was only one folder. Also I had a roster file that was updated but half of it was not working properly. Everything looks really awesome whoever did this Mod did an amazing job it is really nice! Well it is nice to have everything working now I am off to play some football! Thanks to everyone who replied all comments were greatly appreciated and helpful!!

nfldude 8-)

Who posted that, and where was it posted? As far as I am aware, the only links to the FF/FI Mod files are posted by me, and I make it clear which are required.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

nfldude
Veteran

Postby nfldude » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:09 am

This is the page I got it from the first time I used the mediafire link :

http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14863

This is the page I got the roster from :

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20705

It's no big deal I guess these were still in production when they were posted. I just didn't have all the required files.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:09 pm

nfldude wrote:This is the page I got it from the first time I used the mediafire link :

viewtopic.php?t=14863

This is the page I got the roster from :

http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/view ... 12&t=20705

It's no big deal I guess these were still in production when they were posted. I just didn't have all the required files.

That version of the mod is a MUCH older version. Like, five years old. You need the latest files for Roger's roster.

Just so you're aware, ALL future FF Mod updates will be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19683
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Archive + Q&A”