Kickoff at 35

A place for all old random modding threads.
Also, feel free to ask any questions here!
CodoNamus
Pro Bowl

Re: Kickoff at 35

Postby CodoNamus » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:17 pm

NCAA2014 wrote:I don't know if my first post went through but I am new here. I have downloaded both the New OT rules and the 35 yard line kick off mod. I push the hot keys, I hear the beep, I alt. +tab out and see that it has been activated, but however both of the mods do not take effect in exhibition games. What am I missing? Thank you for you help.

^^^ SAME ISSUE! however u stating the exhibition thing makes me think maybe it just doesnt work on exhibition games?

Sponsor

Sponsor

lichtental
MVP

Postby lichtental » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:18 am

CodoNamus wrote:
NCAA2014 wrote:I don't know if my first post went through but I am new here. I have downloaded both the New OT rules and the 35 yard line kick off mod. I push the hot keys, I hear the beep, I alt. +tab out and see that it has been activated, but however both of the mods do not take effect in exhibition games. What am I missing? Thank you for you help.

^^^ SAME ISSUE! however u stating the exhibition thing makes me think maybe it just doesnt work on exhibition games?

are you using the amazon download version of the game ? is so the hack doesn't work

CodoNamus
Pro Bowl

Postby CodoNamus » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:28 am

they actaully started working randomly after i added more mods lmao thanks though, great pic Romos the best qb in the clutch in the nfl right now, but noone other then cowboys fans actually know it

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:43 pm

CodoNamus wrote:they actaully started working randomly after i added more mods lmao thanks though, great pic Romos the best qb in the clutch in the nfl right now, but noone other then cowboys fans actually know it

Most Cowboys fans don't know it either. Sadly, we are known for having the tendency of abandoning our team at the slightest hint of distress, but true Cowboys fans will never do that.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

CodoNamus
Pro Bowl

Postby CodoNamus » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:20 pm

RevanFan wrote:
CodoNamus wrote:they actaully started working randomly after i added more mods lmao thanks though, great pic Romos the best qb in the clutch in the nfl right now, but noone other then cowboys fans actually know it

Most Cowboys fans don't know it either. Sadly, we are known for having the tendency of abandoning our team at the slightest hint of distress, but true Cowboys fans will never do that.

I KNOW RIGHT! ITS SO SAD BUT TRUE! PPL just bash on him, in 07, pratrick crayton the ex cowboys receiver ran his mouth saying we would be in the superbowl, and he would have been right, HAD HE CAUGHT A WIDE OPEN SLANT OVER THE MIDDLE THAT HIT HIM RIGHT IN HIS LEFT HIP CAUSE IT WENT THROUGH HIS BUM ASS HANDS!, IN 09 OUR D GAVE 34 POINTS COME ON U CANT WIN BY URSELF!

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:33 pm

CodoNamus wrote: PPL just bash on him, in 07, pratrick crayton the ex cowboys receiver ran his mouth saying we would be in the superbowl, and he would have been right, HAD HE CAUGHT A WIDE OPEN SLANT OVER THE MIDDLE THAT HIT HIM RIGHT IN HIS LEFT HIP CAUSE IT WENT THROUGH HIS BUM ASS HANDS!

1: We may have beaten u in 07 EVEN if he catches the pass+ who said ur beating the Pack.
2: Romo is clutch in regular season not so much in playoffs.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

CodoNamus
Pro Bowl

Postby CodoNamus » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:56 pm

WE beat the pack in dallas because in 07, we had a d, Romo is to clutch in the playoffs beat the lions, and beat GReen bay this year wether the nfl allows him to or not EVERYONE With eyes knows thats a catch, two hands on ball frist foot down, changes hands second foot down, (thats a catch right there) now a third step, extend for goalline, Ball on forearm pops up onto dez's chest in endzone TOUCHDOWN DALLAS! case rested!

ps u won that game off us punting after crayton drops it, and scored putting u up from 17-21 dallas to 24-21 ny, fact we win, but instead u got a ring off ur d crushing brady showing that he is a puss who cant take a hit.

drees5882
Pro Bowl

Postby drees5882 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:05 pm

Is there a way to just inject this code into the game?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:42 am

drees5882 wrote:Is there a way to just inject this code into the game?

Not legally, no.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Archive + Q&A”