XFL mod?

A place for all old random modding threads.
Also, feel free to ask any questions here!
elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: XFL mod?

Postby elguapo » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:56 am

Borgaster wrote:
elguapo wrote:
Borgaster wrote:
elguapo, i have the mod of Bigdaddycool's but the only pity in this mod is that him don't has a main menu. Okay, is possible you create a list with the teams of XFL 2001 and XFL 2021 using the main menu of Nixaxes ? If yes, you will solve my problem forever(Lol). Thank you elguapo because you're don't desist to try help the people. Have a good Sunday !

What we need to fix is your uniforms to use nixaxes mod. Even if I put the roster together for you it would be unplayable because your nixaxe uniforms are missing.

elguapo, when you fixed de mod the uniforms of Nixaxes appear in the game. The problem is that when i start a match with many of these teams the game freeze. This problem, for exemple, don't occur with the teams that you put in your list. I think that the problem is the uniforms of Nixaxe because without these uniforms the game run normal. The uniforms that you fixed don't occur none problem but with the uniforms of Nixaxes occur this problem. One list with teams of XFL 2001 and XFL 2021 for using with the main menu of Nixaxes is sufficient for me but if you want fix the Uniforms of Nixaxes i will be grateful but one list with the teams that i mentioned is sufficient beacuse i only want a mod about XFL and i don't need from the additional teams that Nixaxe put in the game . These teams are cool but i don't want give to you work with it. Has many good mods about USFL in the forum but non noe specific about XFL. Thanks for your reply !

Can you upload a copy of your roster?

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:55 am

Borgaster wrote:
elguapo wrote:
Borgaster wrote:
elguapo, when you fixed de mod the uniforms of Nixaxes appear in the game. The problem is that when i start a match with many of these teams the game freeze. This problem, for exemple, don't occur with the teams that you put in your list. I think that the problem is the uniforms of Nixaxe because without these uniforms the game run normal. The uniforms that you fixed don't occur none problem but with the uniforms of Nixaxes occur this problem. One list with teams of XFL 2001 and XFL 2021 for using with the main menu of Nixaxes is sufficient for me but if you want fix the Uniforms of Nixaxes i will be grateful but one list with the teams that i mentioned is sufficient beacuse i only want a mod about XFL and i don't need from the additional teams that Nixaxe put in the game . These teams are cool but i don't want give to you work with it. Has many good mods about USFL in the forum but non noe specific about XFL. Thanks for your reply !

Can you upload a copy of your roster?

elguapo, my roster of the game or the mod? Is because i deleted the mod.

Nixaxes mod

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:31 am

I'm uploading my working roster.

XFL.zip
(686.17 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:51 am

Borgaster wrote:
elguapo wrote:I'm uploading my working roster.

XFL.zip

elguapo, perfect, the mod now work fine , thank you ! Just one more thing, sorry, when i installed the mod again one or other team don't appear with the emblem of the team in the helmet. Do you have any tips for me to solve this ? The mod now works and you are a hero(LOL). Thank you very, very and very much !!!

...some missing items might include the helmet design, uniform decals and number font.

... because I don't know the designs of the missing uniforms that is why I said the above.

If you still want the uniforms.dat file give me a few days to upload it.

Return to “Archive + Q&A”