Modifying Madden 08.
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: 2022-2023 NFL SCHEDULE, SALARY CAP AND MIN SALARY

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:40 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:Rog!

Something strange is going on in Week 17/18. My franchise will not sim Jags at Texans Week 17. Titans at Jags in Week 18. It will only allow me to play them but, they will not sim at all crashes every time. Everything in the game is fine all the other games go through, everything in NZA Editor is fine there seems to be no problems found. Just simply bizarre. It will not jeopardize my Week 17 and 18 live season podcast. I will just have to play them and make sure winner wins. Just had to let you know. :lol: :shock: :D :P

There could be something wrong then in the Jaguars. try to check depth chart auto-reorder it perhaps. Will check it also on my end.

Okay I will give it a try................Re-Ordered.....................No dice.......................Bizarre.................................Oh well at least I can play them both teams to get the right results. No worries.

Already in Week 17/18 in my franchise file and it simmed smoothly to the wild card

Sponsor

Sponsor

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:41 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

There could be something wrong then in the Jaguars. try to check depth chart auto-reorder it perhaps. Will check it also on my end.

Okay I will give it a try................Re-Ordered.....................No dice.......................Bizarre.................................Oh well at least I can play them both teams to get the right results. No worries.

Already in Week 17/18 in my franchise file and it simmed smoothly to the wild card

Then there is something wrong with my franchise file on my end. Should I update the DB_Template? Would that help my franchise? I did not do anything to any team other than transactions and injuries. I always have to have 55 men and I always account real injuries in (REAL NFL) to match week to week. Maybe it is not liking a certain injury. I am gonna try to remove a certain injury on the Jags and see if that helps.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:43 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:

Then there is something wrong with my franchise file on my end. Should I update the DB_Template? Would that help my franchise? I did not do anything to any team other than transactions and injuries. I always have to have 55 men and I always account real injuries in (REAL NFL) to match week to week. Maybe it is not liking a certain injury. I am gonna try to remove a certain injury on the Jags and see if that helps.

Well, Well, Well, It was the injury to Smoot who was placed on IR with a Achilles Tendon Tear. Smoot is on all of the ST's for the Jags no one else is in his place. So I replaced him in the Substitution Packages for the KO, Punt, and Onsides kick. Now it sims. Thanks Roger. Now, the challenge comes. If Dolphins beat the Patriots and Seahawks beat the Jets we are locked into the 7th seed. Will I be able to have them in the playoffs? We are still stuck on 6 teams AFC and 6 teams NFC correct? Another thing will I need to adjust Super Bowl LVII or is it already locked into Glendale, AZ?
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:25 am

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Well, Well, Well, It was the injury to Smoot who was placed on IR with a Achilles Tendon Tear. Smoot is on all of the ST's for the Jags no one else is in his place. So I replaced him in the Substitution Packages for the KO, Punt, and Onsides kick. Now it sims. Thanks Roger. Now, the challenge comes. If Dolphins beat the Patriots and Seahawks beat the Jets we are locked into the 7th seed. Will I be able to have them in the playoffs? We are still stuck on 6 teams AFC and 6 teams NFC correct? Another thing will I need to adjust Super Bowl LVII or is it already locked into Glendale, AZ?

I havent found a way to add the 7th seed yet. :(

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:43 pm

I don't know what's going on. Jaguars at Texans and Dolphins at Patriots will not sim or play. My franchise file in NZA MAdden Editor 1.3 states an Arithmetic Operation Resulted In A Overflow (below). What is it that? I need to get this fixed. My podcast was a disaster. What do I need to do so I can get the results (need it either simmed or to be played to get results). I thought it was the injuries it clearly is not. Please help if you have time.

Overflow.JPG
Overflow.JPG (25.18 KiB) Viewed 1312 times

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:51 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:I don't know what's going on. Jaguars at Texans and Dolphins at Patriots will not sim or play. My franchise file in NZA MAdden Editor 1.3 states an Arithmetic Operation Resulted In A Overflow (below). What is it that? I need to get this fixed. My podcast was a disaster. What do I need to do so I can get the results (need it either simmed or to be played to get results). I thought it was the injuries it clearly is not. Please help if you have time.

Overflow.JPG

It could be a value that is not known to the editor. I reckon it is the college since we expanded it in the Streamedata. I suggest use Madden Amp so you wont get error on the college ID.

Edit: Can you send me the franchise file so I can check why wont it sim?

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:15 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:I don't know what's going on. Jaguars at Texans and Dolphins at Patriots will not sim or play. My franchise file in NZA MAdden Editor 1.3 states an Arithmetic Operation Resulted In A Overflow (below). What is it that? I need to get this fixed. My podcast was a disaster. What do I need to do so I can get the results (need it either simmed or to be played to get results). I thought it was the injuries it clearly is not. Please help if you have time.

Overflow.JPG

It could be a value that is not known to the editor. I reckon it is the college since we expanded it in the Streamedata. I suggest use Madden Amp so you wont get error on the college ID.

Something seriously bizarre is happening. I went and used Madden Amp and checked some of the values an low an behold is had something to do with the Salary Cap. So I adjusted it. I simmed both games the Jags at Texans simmed correctly but the Dolphins at Patriots now it is showing a double loss to the Dolphins and a double win to Patriots. 8-9 and 9-8 (which it should be 8-8 for both). WTF is going on!!! Here take a look. In the NEWS and TEAM INFO / TEAM STANDINGS showing this. Weird as phuck!

2022SEASON.zip
(882.59 KiB) Downloaded 121 times

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:41 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Overflow.JPG

Something seriously bizarre is happening. I went and used Madden Amp and checked some of the values an low an behold is had something to do with the Salary Cap. So I adjusted it. I simmed both games the Jags at Texans simmed correctly but the Dolphins at Patriots now it is showing a double loss to the Dolphins and a double win to Patriots. 8-9 and 9-8 (which it should be 8-8 for both). WTF is going on!!! Here take a look. In the NEWS and TEAM INFO / TEAM STANDINGS showing this. Weird as phuck!

2022SEASON.zip

Okay found some issues:
1. Bears and Cards missing their head coach
2. Justin Fields is in Bills, Browns, Cards, 49ers, Jax, Jets, Lions, Packers, Panthers, Rams, Steelers and Vikes Depth Chart (Justin's PGID in your franchise is 0 which is present on all teams mentioned)
3. Nyheim Hines is still in Colts Depth Chart
4. Jalen Reagor is still in Eagles Depth chart
5. Nick Mullens is still in Raiders Depth Chart
6. Kenyan Drake is still in Raiders Depth Chart
7. Demarcus Robinson is still in Raiders Depth Chart

Edit : I also fixed the standings for Dolphins and Patriots. You want me to update also all the scores starting from Week 1?

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:44 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

2022SEASON.zip

Okay found some issues:
2. Justin Fields is in Bills, Browns, Cards, 49ers, Jax, Jets, Lions, Packers, Panthers, Rams, Steelers and Vikes Depth Chart (Justin's PGID in your franchise is 0 which is present on all teams mentioned)

Edit : I also fixed the standings for Dolphins and Patriots. You want me to update also all the scores starting from Week 1?

Yeah go ahead that would be awesome. As long as I get everything fixed for Week 18 we should be good to go for the PODCAST. Hey thanks Rog! You're the best! Should I make these changes on my own or are you going to fix those as well?

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:10 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:

2022SEASON.zip

Okay found some issues:

Yeah go ahead that would be awesome. As long as I get everything fixed for Week 18 we should be good to go for the PODCAST. Hey thanks Rog! You're the best! Should I make these changes on my own or are you going to fix those as well?

I'll fix it , It simmed to playoffs then Sean Mcvay and the other HC you put out due to firing also resigned. When i put them back again, it is crashing when simmed. I will figure out why.

Return to “Modding”