Any way to change how preseason works?

Modifying Madden 08.
PTuttle
Rookie

Postby PTuttle » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:33 pm

In the preseason the game has the 1st string players play the first half and the 2nd string play the 2nd. Are there any mods to have the 1st string only play the 1st quarter and have the 2nd/3rd stringers play the rest of the game like in real life? Because I want to use 90 player rosters using practice squads and stuff like that but it would be pretty difficult to manage and overkill if the game only did 1st and 2nd string players on its own

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Any way to change how preseason works?

Postby RevanFan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:37 pm

PTuttle wrote:In the preseason the game has the 1st string players play the first half and the 2nd string play the 2nd. Are there any mods to have the 1st string only play the 1st quarter and have the 2nd/3rd stringers play the rest of the game like in real life? Because I want to use 90 player rosters using practice squads and stuff like that but it would be pretty difficult to manage and overkill if the game only did 1st and 2nd string players on its own

I've always just managed the depth chart manually on my own. Each quarter I'll go in and redo the depth chart based on who I want to play that quarter. As far as changing the game's preseason behavior, I don't know if that's possible, and as far as I'm aware we've not learned how to do it if it is possible.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Modding”