YouTube Issue

Modifying Madden 08.
Shelby
Pro Bowl

YouTube Issue

Postby Shelby » Sun May 26, 2019 11:06 am

Last night, in a custom team league I taped the CPU vs. CPU Conference Semi-Final game using OBS. When I uploaded the game YouTube blacked it out because of a song. I thought I had turned all music off. I'm using FF XVI, does anyone know the work around because I absolutely don't need any of the music?

YouTube Issue

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: YouTube Issue

Postby RevanFan » Sun May 26, 2019 11:45 am

Shelby wrote:Last night, in a custom team league I taped the CPU vs. CPU Conference Semi-Final game using OBS. When I uploaded the game YouTube blacked it out because of a song. I thought I had turned all music off. I'm using FF XVI, does anyone know the work around because I absolutely don't need any of the music?

YouTube has been having horrendous copyright issues lately. All I can suggest is make sure you have all music in-game turned off, and you may need to turn off other in-game sounds as well. Test it until you find a way to eliminate any music from playing.

As for the video itself, all I can suggest is try to edit the song out, or try to fight the claim on the video (which is no small task.)
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Modding”