question marks in place of ratings mod?

Modifying Madden 08.
kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:52 pm

on the college all star game I love how the players have ??? as their ratings and you have to scout them with your eyes. is it possible via a mod or editor or something to make all players in a franchise have their ratings display as question marks too? I would enjoy that. I would have assumed no until I remembered the college all star game has it and I figure maybe someone here can work their modding magic to bring that element into regular franchise mode too. thanks in advance

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: question marks in place of ratings mod?

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:56 pm

kkende112233 wrote:on the college all star game I love how the players have ??? as their ratings and you have to scout them with your eyes. is it possible via a mod or editor or something to make all players in a franchise have their ratings display as question marks too? I would enjoy that. I would have assumed no until I remembered the college all star game has it and I figure maybe someone here can work their modding magic to bring that element into regular franchise mode too. thanks in advance

There was no reason to post this twice. I deleted the previous thread and will leave this one open.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:31 pm

RevanFan wrote:
kkende112233 wrote:on the college all star game I love how the players have ??? as their ratings and you have to scout them with your eyes. is it possible via a mod or editor or something to make all players in a franchise have their ratings display as question marks too? I would enjoy that. I would have assumed no until I remembered the college all star game has it and I figure maybe someone here can work their modding magic to bring that element into regular franchise mode too. thanks in advance

There was no reason to post this twice. I deleted the previous thread and will leave this one open.

sorry I meant to do that, forgot to delete the old one

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:01 pm

does anyone know if this is possible? could someone please make this mod?

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:26 pm

I think this would be possible because the draft has this in the game already....... It would take someone to try to figure out what is causing this to happen

You could export a franchise to csv (with db editor) that is in the draft and then search for a column that has two different numbers........ it turns off when you sign a player so it is most likely a column in the spreadsheet

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:15 pm

Rixster67r wrote:I think this would be possible because the draft has this in the game already....... It would take someone to try to figure out what is causing this to happen

You could export a franchise to csv (with db editor) that is in the draft and then search for a column that has two different numbers........ it turns off when you sign a player so it is most likely a column in the spreadsheet

thats interesting, hopefully someone can figure it out.

ideally it would be something you can activate at the start of every season

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:36 am

Heres what I could do with texmod. You can see that it also blaks out height, weight, contranct info. but it blocks out all ratings! woo!

I was wanting to do something like this as well, as when you are coachng a team, you dont see an overall rating for your players, you just have to try them and see how they do.

Anyway, screenshot attached.

Calhoupe is a legend on here, this may be something he can do. but until then, here ya go!
Attachments
screen0391.bmp
screen0391.bmp (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1047 times
screen0392.bmp
screen0392.bmp (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1047 times
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

Return to “Modding”