Al Michaels and John Madden in game commentary and more

Modifying Madden 08.
Jay.paige
Pro Bowl

Re: Al Michaels and John Madden in game commentary and more

Postby Jay.paige » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:02 pm

Just yesterday Al called Cooper Kupp by first name after a score. Most of the big time player from the 08 era get full names called. Currently Julius Peppers, Drew B., both Manning QB's, Ben R., Tom Brady get called by full name.

Sponsor

Sponsor

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:38 pm

Here is some fun Madden commentary I just heard while playing a game ....

Madden says "one guy went boom and one guy went wap and one guy was looking to score and went nowhere" ... and then two plays later Madden says "I have used up all of the booms and waps on this guys performance"

A lot people talk noise about Madden and EA, but its pretty good for just being a silly video game. The first football video game I played was 10 yard fight on the NES, then Play Action Football, then Tecmo Bowl, Tecmo Super Bowl, Sega Sports Football, Joe Montana's Talking Football, all the Tecmos, NFL 94, and every Madden since 1993 [I only like playing sports video games] ... and I am still pretty impressed with Madden 07 on the pc. Its has everything I always wished for back when I was playing the 8 bit and 16 bit Nintendos. :D
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Return to “Modding”