Alternate Uniforms

Modifying Madden 08.
Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Alternate Uniforms

Postby Kevin5455 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Hey guys,

I don't like seeing the new Browns uniforms in the game...I like the old ones better...honestly.

How do I swap the new uniforms with the old ones?

Alternate Uniforms

Sponsor

Sponsor

cyclone2426
All-Pro

Re: Alternate Uniforms

Postby cyclone2426 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:58 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:Hey guys,

I don't like seeing the new Browns uniforms in the game...I like the old ones better...honestly.

Find out what slot they correspond with in the UNIFORMS.DAT file, and then just extract them from the DAT and reinsert them into the slot they need to go into. For example, if the new home and away jerseys were slot 251 and 250 (not the real numbers, just using for example) and the old home and away were in slot 256 and 255, you would extract all of them, making sure you know which are which (and label them), then put the old unis in the slots where the new ones were, 251 and 250, and vice versa.

To find out what slot they are in, you can open up the roster you're using in NZA 1.3, and then go to the Team tab, and then Art IDs and it will show you. You just need to know what order they appear in the game (home, away, Alt 1, Alt 2, etc.)

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:11 am

cyclone2426 wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:Hey guys,

Find out what slot they correspond with in the UNIFORMS.DAT file, and then just extract them from the DAT and reinsert them into the slot they need to go into. For example, if the new home and away jerseys were slot 251 and 250 (not the real numbers, just using for example) and the old home and away were in slot 256 and 255, you would extract all of them, making sure you know which are which (and label them), then put the old unis in the slots where the new ones were, 251 and 250, and vice versa.

To find out what slot they are in, you can open up the roster you're using in NZA 1.3, and then go to the Team tab, and then Art IDs and it will show you. You just need to know what order they appear in the game (home, away, Alt 1, Alt 2, etc.)

You'd also need to update the UNIF table to correspond to any changes made in TUNI.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:56 pm

I looked at the columns in the UNIF and TUNI tables and there was only one with the same name. How do I determine which UNIF columns require updates to correspond to the changes I made in the TUNI table?

Return to “Modding”