ROGERJINX 2017 NFL SCHEDULE, SALARY CAP, NEW OVR FORMULA (2017 DB_TEMPLATES)

Modifying Madden 08.
Mark
Rookie

Re: ROGERJINX 2017 NFL SCHEDULE, SALARY CAP, NEW OVR FORMULA (2017 DB_TEMPLATES)

Postby Mark » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:35 pm

Hi! its the first time i try to post and i dont know if im doing right, so if im wrong im sorry! im trying to find where can i change the overall calculate for the returners, long snapper and the 3down runner! anybody can help me? thanks

Re: ROGERJINX 2017 NFL SCHEDULE, SALARY CAP, NEW OVR FORMULA (2017 DB_TEMPLATES)

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Mark wrote:Hi! its the first time i try to post and i dont know if im doing right, so if im wrong im sorry! im trying to find where can i change the overall calculate for the returners, long snapper and the 3down runner! anybody can help me? thanks

Unfortunately, we dont have it in the PORC table. But thanks for that and I will check where can we find it.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:29 pm

I know that returners can get higher ratings by changing the Kick return it will change who returns kicks
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:10 am

BUS36 wrote:I know that returners can get higher ratings by changing the Kick return it will change who returns kicks

I wonder. What does the Kick Return rating actually do? It doesn't seem to make much of a difference whenever I put just a guy who is fast but just has 30 something Kick Return, or Antonio Brow with his 94 (I think it was 94) Kick Return.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:16 am

Does the over calculator actually effect gameplay or is it more of a cosmetic thing? I've been trying to figure this out of late, closest I got was to an older thread where you said you edit the db tables? (Can't remember the exact name) because people thought the overalls were too high.

Anyway, I've noticed in my last two drafts that receivers are extremely low rated. For example I drafted one with an ovr of 75 (true ovr I guess) but with your ovr cals he is 61 on my depth chart, oddly enough he's also listed as a 65 somewhere, I can't remember what part of the roster shows it. But he's pretty solid player.

The point or question I've been long winded to make is, do players play to their original ovr or to the new ovr's based on your calculator? Also why are receivers so lower rated? It seems to be the only position that has that issue.
jose21crisis wrote:
BUS36 wrote:I know that returners can get higher ratings by changing the Kick return it will change who returns kicks

I wonder. What does the Kick Return rating actually do? It doesn't seem to make much of a difference whenever I put just a guy who is fast but just has 30 something Kick Return, or Antonio Brow with his 94 (I think it was 94) Kick Return.

I think it's more of a simulation stat. If it's higher, there's a higher possibly of them getting punt/kr TD's when you sim.

Return to “Modding”