New helmet models: Now Schutt included

Modifying Madden 08.
jositomon
Veteran

Postby jositomon » Mon May 08, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi again. After included the Revo Speed, Speedflex and Vicis 01, here you have a new model based on the Shutt Vengeance family models (the one Eli Manning is using). Again: the file contains a TPF that you can upload via TexMod. Feedback is welcome.
Attachments
helmetproject07.rar
Here you will find the tpf file
(41.53 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
SCHUTT02.jpg
SCHUTT02.jpg (48.14 KiB) Viewed 2770 times
SCHUTT03.jpg
SCHUTT03.jpg (51.91 KiB) Viewed 2770 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Re: New helmet models: Now Schutt included

Postby Kevin5455 » Mon May 08, 2017 8:16 pm

jositomon wrote:Hi again. After included the Revo Speed, Speedflex and Vicis 01, here you have a new model based on the Shutt Vengeance family models (the one Eli Manning is using). Again: the file contains a TPF that you can upload via TexMod. Feedback is welcome.

You would have to zoom in a llooooooooooooooottttttt more to prove these are actually new models.
I'm sorry, I can't really tell :|

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon May 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:
jositomon wrote:Hi again. After included the Revo Speed, Speedflex and Vicis 01, here you have a new model based on the Shutt Vengeance family models (the one Eli Manning is using). Again: the file contains a TPF that you can upload via TexMod. Feedback is welcome.

You would have to zoom in a llooooooooooooooottttttt more to prove these are actually new models.

They clearly look different from the default to me.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue May 09, 2017 1:47 am

RevanFan wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:

They clearly look different from the default to me.

They actually look very nice in-game. Great job, jositomon.

jositomon
Veteran

Postby jositomon » Tue May 09, 2017 4:47 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:

I'm not trying to sell anything! Just want to contribute! I invite you to download the file and load it up into your game. Have fun!

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Thu May 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Looks really nice. As was mentioned before, they look a lot different that default models. Good work =)
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:08 pm

First, this is a nice texture mod. I want to be clear upfront; I like it. Good work.

Second, to clarify for everyone, this is a helmet texture.
Spoiler:
Third, to clarify further, this is a helmet 3D model.
Spoiler:
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Fri May 26, 2017 11:37 am

trey31 wrote:First, this is a nice texture mod. I want to be clear upfront; I like it. Good work.

Second, to clarify for everyone, this is a helmet texture.
Spoiler:
Third, to clarify further, this is a helmet 3D model.
Spoiler:

When I said models, i didnt mean the 3d models. I meant different makes and variations of the stock helmets that were in the game... Just to clarify.
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Fri May 26, 2017 3:30 pm

grabursock55 wrote:When I said models, i didnt mean the 3d models. I meant different makes and variations of the stock helmets that were in the game... Just to clarify.

I didn't mean to single you out. Basically the title of the thread is somewhat misleading and I wanted to clarify for everyone.

Like I said though these are great texture upgrades.

If/when StingRay68 and I "figure out" the mesh/face model tmdl/obj data conversion issues, we may have new "helmet 3D models" sometime this year. As in not helmet model types, like straight up new in-game Revo Speed and Revo Speed Flex helmet and facemask 3D models. And possibly with their own new db slots and not as replacements of some of the original helmet models.

My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

arden05
All-Pro

Postby arden05 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:38 pm

trey31 wrote:
grabursock55 wrote:When I said models, i didnt mean the 3d models. I meant different makes and variations of the stock helmets that were in the game... Just to clarify.

I didn't mean to single you out. Basically the title of the thread is somewhat misleading and I wanted to clarify for everyone.

Like I said though these are great texture upgrades.

If/when StingRay68 and I "figure out" the mesh/face model tmdl/obj data conversion issues, we may have new "helmet 3D models" sometime this year. As in not helmet model types, like straight up new in-game Revo Speed and Revo Speed Flex helmet and facemask 3D models. And possibly with their own new db slots and not as replacements of some of the original helmet models.

Hoping for this soooo bad ;) Thanks again to you and StingRay for the amazing work that you do.
Check out sports inspired apparel, made for true fans @ http://fanfocusedtees.spreadshirt.com/

Return to “Modding”