Coach Portraits and Quarterback Ports

Modifying Madden 08.
wicked2002
Veteran

Postby wicked2002 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:22 pm

After some searching and a little trial and err I finely learned how to make portraits myself they are nothing like the ones you make NickyJ but my photo selections are limited because I am concentrating on 60s 70s 80s 90s players and coaches. Hopefully I will be able to post my results on this site in the coming weeks. My list of players and coaches I want to create is extensive somewhere in the realm of 2000 plus. most 1st round picks successful undrafted and some unsuccessful players are already on my list but if anyone has any sugestions please post them here. I started with coaches like Ditka,Landry,Shula etc. moving into 50s/60s players next if I've heard of them they are on the list. I'm almost 50 so yeah i watched a lot of 70s-90s football games. And in advance I will say you will be able to tell I'm a packers fan.

Here is the Coach Portrait file i am Talking about. It contains most Superbowl coaches and some College

As of Today I am adding a Quarterbacks File I did create a majority of the Files Credit to NickeyJ for the ones he created in this file my total list does contain some of his creations from his 34 release. All the of 1955 to 1994 ISH creations are of my own making. All the 1999-2016 are from his package. Files are renamed to include draft year Round pick No Name position and Team. as in 1955-09-102 - Johnny Unitas QB Colts. Hope you all enjoy

Soecial Note to NickyJ if You think My creations are good and want to add them to your 36 feel free I am continualy trying to create more 70's-90's players
Attachments
Created Coaches.rar
(279.7 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Quarterbacks 1955-2016.rar
(1.5 MiB) Downloaded 57 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Modding”