rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

2017-2018 NFL SCHEDULE

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:12 am

Here is my 2017 NFL Schedule: Pre-season & Regular

This schedule package contains:
* 2017 pre-season - SCHD [for EXISTING FRANCHISE - PRE-SEASON]
* 2017 regular - SCHD [for EXISTING FRANCHISE - REGULAR]
* DB_TEMPLATES.DAT.File00008 [if you want to create a new franchise with 2017 pre-season and regular season included]

Instructions:
If you want to include it in your existing franchise, open your franchise using DB_Editor 3.0 and go to SCHD table and load the appropriate schedule.
If you want to create a new franchise with 2017 pre-season and regular season included, open Dat File Replacer 5.0, select File#8 and import DB_TEMPLATES.DAT.File00008.

Take note:

The Pre-season game for Texans vs Panthers is scheduled on Aug 9, Wed which is not possible so I moved it to Aug 10.
Attachments
2017 NFL SCHEDULES.7z
(4.46 KiB) Downloaded 1064 times

2017-2018 NFL SCHEDULE

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: 2017-2018 NFL SCHEDULE

Postby RevanFan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:36 am

rogerjinx wrote:Here is my 2017 NFL Schedule: Pre-season & Regular

* DB_TEMPLATES.DAT.File00008 [if you want to create a new franchise with 2017 pre-season and regular season included]

Instructions:
If you want to include it in your existing franchise, open your franchise using DB_Editor 3.0 and go to SCHD table and load the appropriate schedule.
If you want to create a new franchise with 2017 pre-season and regular season included, open Dat File Replacer 5.0, select File#8 and import DB_TEMPLATES.DAT.File00008.

Take note:

The Pre-season game for Texans vs Panthers is scheduled on Aug 9, Wed which is not possible so I moved it to Aug 10.

Wednesday games are possible, but they take place at the end of the week. I'm sure you know that, though.

This does not have the second season issue, right? The issue that caused one game to not be scheduled in week 17?

Do you mind if I include this in the mod?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:04 am

RevanFan wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:Here is my 2017 NFL Schedule: Pre-season & Regular

Instructions:

Take note:

Wednesday games are possible, but they take place at the end of the week. I'm sure you know that, though.

This does not have the second season issue, right? The issue that caused one game to not be scheduled in week 17?

Do you mind if I include this in the mod?

I tried making it Day 6 (Wednesday) but it became August 15. So that was the reason why I change it to Aug 10.
I already fixed the second season issue and yes you may use it in the mod.

Kindly tell me if there are still some issue with this schedule. Thanks!

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:39 am

Here's how the NFL schedule is determined. I don't know if you use the schedule making utility from the ratings ripper program but I will try to find a formula to create the schedule based on the information. Some editing will need to be done like time what week number but a lot of the information will be automatically entered.

Thanks for the current schedule.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:07 am

elguapo wrote:Here's how the NFL schedule is determined. I don't know if you use the schedule making utility from the ratings ripper program but I will try to find a formula to create the schedule based on the information. Some editing will need to be done like time what week number but a lot of the information will be automatically entered.

Thanks for the current schedule.

I designed my own schedule excel template to create a csv format where I just need to paste the whole sched from an external source and import it using DB Editor 3.0.

It bores me if I input it manually using Madden Amp or NZA editor. Thnx.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:25 pm

I hear 'ya man. I wouldn't want to input a lot of information manually either.

Come to think of I do enter it manually because I have to write the code to automatically do it for me, but then again once I write it will automatically do it for me from there on.

manningfan12
Rookie

Postby manningfan12 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:23 pm

I am having a slight problem replacing the original DB Template with the new schedule. I downloaded Mad Max Mod and I keep looking for the 5.0 version. How do I replace the DB Template file with the new schedule?

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:02 pm

elguapo wrote:I hear 'ya man. I wouldn't want to input a lot of information manually either.

Come to think of I do enter it manually because I have to write the code to automatically do it for me, but then again once I write it will automatically do it for me from there on.

Well you have an edge on that since you know programming. All I know is doing all in excel and a slight insertion of macros. I have to use yet your apps for some other reasons not covered by my skills. :)

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:29 am

manningfan12 wrote:I am having a slight problem replacing the original DB Template with the new schedule. I downloaded Mad Max Mod and I keep looking for the 5.0 version. How do I replace the DB Template file with the new schedule?

You can use DFR4 and replace slot number eight.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:30 am

rogerjinx wrote:
elguapo wrote:I hear 'ya man. I wouldn't want to input a lot of information manually either.

Well you have an edge on that since you know programming. All I know is doing all in excel and a slight insertion of macros. I have to use yet your apps for some other reasons not covered by my skills. :)

... and to do it all using spreadsheets is a skill indeed.

Return to “Modding”