Creating a Franchise from Custom Teams

Modifying Madden 08.
elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: Creating a Franchise from Custom Teams

Postby elguapo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:37 am

Kevin5455 wrote:Uh...what happened to MadWolf? :mrgreen:

Madwolf has a tendency to make created team's stadium decks disappear and fan torsos disappear. Knowing it does that it may also do others things that are not noticeable.

OMTU? I haven't been able to get a copy of that provram.

With my method you have more control over roster changes and Madden does most of the work so any duplicate POIDs are corrected. In my opinion I think rosters, even for the main 32, should be done done this way.

Additionally with the Ratings Ripper program you can also create a custom schedule using the schedule maker. The schedule maker has the ability to swap names if you have a custom franchise.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:59 am

elguapo wrote:...with the Ratings Ripper program you can also create a custom schedule using the schedule maker. The schedule maker has the ability to swap names if you have a custom franchise.

Ratings Ripper program? Is it part of Mad Mod X or do I have to download it?

EDIT: How do I use it?

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Ratings Ripper
http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10474

To use the different app you'll need to pop in the tkn file in the root directory. On the schedule maker replace the main 32 teams with the custom teams. It's going to be an INI file.

Acee2105
Veteran

Postby Acee2105 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:21 pm

I have a custom team franchise on madden 08 pc. It's my third one, and for the first time, it is malfunctioning. The practice mode was broken for a year, but it fixed itself back, but I don't know if its going to break again. The endzones, midfield logos, and helmet logos of some teams are corrupted and/ or have returned to the EA sports logo. Otherwise, it runs great; I play it all the time. I set it up with madwolf, but I wanted to give OMTU a try, but I could only find the jdhalftrack edition. Do I need to start over using elguapo's method, or can someone help me fix the fields and helmets? The jerseys colors have remained the same, but the helmet logos are gone, but they haven't returned to the EA sports logo yet or anything.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:32 pm

Acee2105 wrote:I have a custom team franchise on madden 08 pc. It's my third one, and for the first time, it is malfunctioning. The practice mode was broken for a year, but it fixed itself back, but I don't know if its going to break again. The endzones, midfield logos, and helmet logos of some teams are corrupted and/ or have returned to the EA sports logo. Otherwise, it runs great; I play it all the time. I set it up with madwolf, but I wanted to give OMTU a try, but I could only find the jdhalftrack edition. Do I need to start over using elguapo's method, or can someone help me fix the fields and helmets? The jerseys colors have remained the same, but the helmet logos are gone, but they haven't returned to the EA sports logo yet or anything.

You used madwolf?

If you use Madwolf, the logos and fields won't appear very well.

Acee2105
Veteran

Postby Acee2105 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:32 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:
Acee2105 wrote:I have a custom team franchise on madden 08 pc. It's my third one, and for the first time, it is malfunctioning. The practice mode was broken for a year, but it fixed itself back, but I don't know if its going to break again. The endzones, midfield logos, and helmet logos of some teams are corrupted and/ or have returned to the EA sports logo. Otherwise, it runs great; I play it all the time. I set it up with madwolf, but I wanted to give OMTU a try, but I could only find the jdhalftrack edition. Do I need to start over using elguapo's method, or can someone help me fix the fields and helmets? The jerseys colors have remained the same, but the helmet logos are gone, but they haven't returned to the EA sports logo yet or anything.

You used madwolf?

I did use madwolf. They did appear, but some of them either broke or malfunctioned and reverted back to the EA symbol.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:46 pm

Acee2105 wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:

You used madwolf?

I did use madwolf. They did appear, but some of them either broke or malfunctioned and reverted back to the EA symbol.

Do it elguapo's way then

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:54 am

Got the tutorial video up on the first post. I used the NCAA ad on roster but you can use it with any teams.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:44 pm

Added an alternate way of creating a franchise using the Ratings Ripper utility. Check it out in the first post.

Hyno Designs
Rookie

Postby Hyno Designs » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:43 pm

Watched the video and downloaded the files. Cause I have an old version of excel, can't open the spreadsheet.

Have 32 created teams for my league, it is an all-time great league mixed with college teams and fictional teams.

If someone knows how to put these all in franchise mode it would help me a great deal. Can send you all the files, from the team files to Rosters.

Return to “Modding”