Texmod

Modifying Madden 08.
Gridiron
MVP

Re: Texmod

Postby Gridiron » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:07 am

devilish wrote:Can you please explain how you did this,i want to do this with Xbox 360 controllers because thats what i use :geek:

How I did it is too much to explain here.
Enjoy the update.
receiversXhybrid.png
hybrid Logitech/XBOX controller replacement button receiver icons.
receiversXhybrid.png (398.46 KiB) Viewed 9754 times

Xhybrid.png
hybrid Logitech/XBOX controller replacement button and diagram icons
Xhybrid.png (332.97 KiB) Viewed 9766 times

Replacement icons packages for all other gamepad controllers used by MADDEN '08 can be found here: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14605#p37724
Attachments
Xhybrid.zip
Zip containing two Texmod package files.
One to display the hybrid PC/XBOX icons for XBOX controllers, one to display the hybrid icons for all non-XBOX controllers.
(211.28 KiB) Downloaded 260 times
GRIDIRON! The 1st physics based computer football simulation.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Plaxico TD
Rookie

Postby Plaxico TD » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:23 pm

I lost my definition files for tex mod for both logging mode and package build. What are they? where can they be found?

Chalkos
Rookie

Postby Chalkos » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Any way to get the 49ers red end zones?

littleGiant89
All-Pro

Postby littleGiant89 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Chalkos wrote:Any way to get the 49ers red end zones?

Yes, just log the endzone image while in game at SF. Replace this image per the method outlined in this thread.

LG89

cowboysmb3dw28
Veteran

Postby cowboysmb3dw28 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:26 pm

I feel kind of stupid asking this seeing how much everybody knows about this stuff on here and I know like nothing lol, but here goes nothing.
Using texmod, I am able to get uniforms and overlays to work, but not stadiums. I have tried everything I can think of, any ideas of what I can do?

littleGiant89
All-Pro

Postby littleGiant89 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:00 pm

cowboysmb3dw28 wrote:I feel kind of stupid asking this seeing how much everybody knows about this stuff on here and I know like nothing lol, but here goes nothing.
Using texmod, I am able to get uniforms and overlays to work, but not stadiums. I have tried everything I can think of, any ideas of what I can do?

Are you logging the textures in-game?

Also you can check here for more help with stadium editing.

LG89

cowboysmb3dw28
Veteran

Postby cowboysmb3dw28 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:21 pm

littleGiant89 wrote:
cowboysmb3dw28 wrote:I feel kind of stupid asking this seeing how much everybody knows about this stuff on here and I know like nothing lol, but here goes nothing.

Are you logging the textures in-game?

Also you can check here for more help with stadium editing.

LG89

Ah thank you very much! That is what it was, and other stadiums I downloaded for texmod are the same way, now just to figure out what stadium to use them all for.. like the Kingdome is with the Saints stadium. Thank you for the help!
But question. For Texmod, You need to have the "-" and "+" keys on numpad, not the one's between The "0" and "backspace" kays.. but what if you don't have a numpad.. is there any alternative that anybody knows of? It's so frustrating. I want to get this editing stuff down.. I've been trying for weeks and weeks.. but just can't put it together ><

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:35 pm

cowboysmb3dw28 wrote:For Texmod, You need to have the "-" and "+" keys on numpad, not the one's between The "0" and "backspace" kays.. but what if you don't have a numpad..

Often a laptop that doesn't have a separate numpad will have that facility via the "Fn" key (function). Check out this screenshot and see if you can find anything similar on your laptop (layouts may differ).
Attachments
numpad.jpg
numpad.jpg (120.13 KiB) Viewed 9018 times

cowboysmb3dw28
Veteran

Postby cowboysmb3dw28 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:33 pm

pick6 wrote:
cowboysmb3dw28 wrote:For Texmod, You need to have the "-" and "+" keys on numpad, not the one's between The "0" and "backspace" kays.. but what if you don't have a numpad..

Often a laptop that doesn't have a separate numpad will have that facility via the "Fn" key (function). Check out this screenshot and see if you can find anything similar on your laptop (layouts may differ).

I did look for that and it is not on my laptop. Appreciate the help! I just caved in and bought an external numpad. Thanks for the help though!!

duke2020
Veteran

Postby duke2020 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:04 pm

I have a recent issue in regards to using and downloading texmod. I download texmod a few weeks ago and was attempting to use it with a few options (most recently the Mall of America field ads and some other field art when I got a message regarding a trojan horse warning. My system by way of AVG 2014 free said that the issue was "healed" but it will not allow texmod to work with any file. I have downloaded it twice and it continues to give me the same message. The stupid part is that I have used texmod with other files successfully as of a month or so before with no issues. I am by no means a computer guru, but it stumps me that now my texmod is not working after working before with similar files. I have been running both my AVG and Malwarebytes anti virus software and yet no success with texmod.

Any suggestions? Thank you all for your help and advice.

Return to “Modding”