Texmod

Modifying Madden 08.
Colin Barlow
All-Pro

Re: Texmod

Postby Colin Barlow » Wed May 06, 2015 9:42 pm

mee wrote:
Colin Barlow wrote:When I make my own package (logging mode), enter doesn't work I can't use Texmod's logging mode, is there a way to fix this?

You can try a different key(on the logging mode screen you can switch it)
Right next to the circled dds

Still doesn't work

Sponsor

Sponsor

tforbes
Rookie

Postby tforbes » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:15 pm

How do I take a lets say ".png" file and extract it into a ".tdf" file for texmod?

I am using Photoshop to edit a field because I am just more comfortable with Photoshop instead of Paint.net.

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:59 pm

tforbes wrote:How do I take a lets say ".png" file and extract it into a ".tdf" file for texmod?

I am using Photoshop to edit a field because I am just more comfortable with Photoshop instead of Paint.net.

Run in logging mode to log what you want to replace.
Then open the .def or .log file and edit the area after the bar to your png's name and save the log/def file. Then run texmod in packing mode.
more info on 1st post.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

waynehigh
Veteran

Postby waynehigh » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:29 pm

I followed the directions, but the endzones didnt change, any reason for this?

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:29 pm

Guys I having some problems with Texmod
I recently download the Pink Equipements and the NCAA 17
both with a lot of .tpf

I put the pink element in the Texmod and run madden
I access the mirror in superstar mode..

the pink is here,,, working perfect
BUT when i start the game

So I out of ideias to test to make this thing work...
If anyone cold help

I using Windows 10.. but I already try compatibility modes
but also didn't work .... :(

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:08 pm

This is a few weeks old now so I don't know if you got it sorted. If you're having problems with my NCAA 17 FieldBuilder mod, please post in that thread. It's not clear if you mean that or elguapo's 128-team NCAA mod. Either way you have the Dolphins showing in the mirror!

slamminhamann
Veteran

Postby slamminhamann » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:37 pm

I don't mean to revive a dead thread, but I'm currently having issues with TexMod. I have all the necessary .NET frameworks installed (aside from 1.1, they all were already installed on my Windows 7 PC). However, whenever I try to run a .tnf file, I get a little dialogue box that says "D'OH," followed by "shit happens," and then my anti-virus program pops up saying that it's detected a Trojan virus. I have checked all the files I'm trying to run, as well as the TexMod program, and the anti-virus program says they're all clean. Any ideas? I'm also running TexMod under the Windows XP Service Pack 3 setting.

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:28 pm

slamminhamann wrote:I get a little dialogue box that says "D'OH," followed by "shit happens," and then my anti-virus program pops up saying that it's detected a Trojan virus.

Some anti-virus programs have problems with TexMod so you'll need to go into your anti-virus settings and add an exception so that it doesn't scan TexMod. Google your anti-virus name and "add exception" for how to do that.

slamminhamann
Veteran

Postby slamminhamann » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:51 pm

pick6 wrote:Some anti-virus programs have problems with TexMod so you'll need to go into your anti-virus settings and add an exception so that it doesn't scan TexMod. Google your anti-virus name and "add exception" for how to do that.

I've done this, as well as for the mainapp.exe in the Madden 2008 folder. I'm still getting the virus message.

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:04 pm

slamminhamann wrote:I'm still getting the virus message.

Well then it's definitely an issue with your anti-virus program, rather than TexMod or Madden. You could try temporarily disabling your anti-virus program which should do the trick, or if you're using a free anti-virus, consider switching to a different free anti-virus program so that you don't have to do this every time. Sorry I can't be of more help. :(

Return to “Modding”