Football Idiot League mod

A spot for your mods in progress.
KO'BBF
MVP

Re: Football Idiot League mod

Postby KO'BBF » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:13 pm

That's awesome!!! I think that is great! Is it possible to do solid green socks ?
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Sponsor

Sponsor

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:33 pm

grabursock55 wrote:
KO'BBF wrote:Here are some thoughts I had for the Great Plains Bison. For the default uniform I do not want any stripes. Solid white pants, green Jersey, gold helmet . Away uniform would be white Jersey and green pants. I'd like to have a solid green sock if it's possible.

For the alternate uniform, use stripes. If Reebok is an option, incorporate Reebok's stripes into the uniform, or if you want to do Adidas, incorporate their stripes into the design.

Traditional style Jersey numbers only please. Number on the side of the sleeves and solid green socks would be super neat if it's possible.

On the field art, don't use any color. I would like the logo and the endzone lettering to be solid white please.

Thank you for putting this together. If you had something else in mind, please do that.

Okay, The version I madeoriginaly a few days ago had stripes. I'll just make that the alternate set and make the non stripe ones the default. I likr the idea for the single color field art. I will implement that to the best of my ability. What do you want the endzone to look like? words or logo or both? Thanks!

I like it just like that!! Good work
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby BelieverInTeal » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:12 pm

grabursock55 wrote:
BelieverInTeal wrote:
grabursock55 wrote:Image

The away unis have the famous stripes on the sleeves so that the body color can be white while still retaining the classic stripe look

That's an innovative way to keep them looking distinct. The only things I would change are the numbers - perhaps red with a blue outline would make them pop more - and the facemasks - have you tried using yellow?

If possible, no midfield logo would be better.

Final Version!

I like this version the best.

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:30 pm

KO'BBF wrote:That's awesome!!! I think that is great! Is it possible to do solid green socks ?

Yes. But I’ll have to wait until I get a franchise made with all the teams. For some reason the game logs sock textures in play now differently than in franchise, so I’ll have to wait a bit, but yes, I can do that :)
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:31 pm

BelieverInTeal wrote:
grabursock55 wrote:
BelieverInTeal wrote:That's an innovative way to keep them looking distinct. The only things I would change are the numbers - perhaps red with a blue outline would make them pop more - and the facemasks - have you tried using yellow?

If possible, no midfield logo would be better.

Final Version!

I like this version the best.

I’m glad. I think the yellow facemask really makes it pop. I’d like to see that helmet in real life

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:36 am

grabursock55 wrote:Preview of the League and conference logos. (East logo needs a little touching up)

Man that is very cool. Are you doing a football?

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:27 pm

Team city: Mexico
Team state: Mexico
Team nickname: Aguilas
Team type: West Cost
Dome or open air stadium: Air
Team colors: Home:red, black,gold Road:blue, white
Uniform make: Nike
Additional notes: You can find the Tecate Aguilas in the Xmod.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:43 pm

Hey grabursock55.. make the Ironmen's facemask Gold.. I liked the one above that will really make the Ironmen's helmet pop also.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:27 pm

Here is a logo for das Deutsche Zerstorers. For colors, uniform design, and overall team image .... that is all for you to decide.
Attachments
deu.jpg
deu.jpg (8.37 KiB) Viewed 2232 times

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:47 pm

London Defenders....You wanted crazy...

Image\

I honestly ended up liking this uni lol

Return to “Mods In Progress”