A spot for your mods in progress.
grabursock55
MVP

Re: Football Idiot League mod

Postby grabursock55 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:07 pm

ALSO IN FIRST POST

RELEASE 1.0
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jQxfN0a_H7ISn6vDKBSmS2LsMDuBZmoP
^^ Please see the instructions and about the FIFL file in the drive!

I hope you enjoy! I will be releasing uniform add-ons (alternate uniforms) in the coming days!

"Also, if you try to download all files from one folder, Google Drive will produce a zipped file. When it asks you if you want to leave or stay on the page, click Leave and it will give you the option to save the file."
-JPK

Please let me know if you download the mod!
I made this entirely by myself and while I think I did a pretty darn good job, there may be an error here or there. PLEASE let me know if there are any glaring issues that you see! Otherwise, enjoy!
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:24 pm

How do you download from the Google drive. It's not giving me an option to download. I only get share to my drive.

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:29 pm

elguapo wrote:How do you download from the Google drive. It's not giving me an option to download. I only get share to my drive.

Hmmm Thats interesting. If you hover over a file, does an arrow appear pointing downwards? I logged out of my google account and was able to download the files just by clicking that arrow that appears when I hover over an option.

JPK
Hall of Fame

Postby JPK » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:18 pm

grabursock55 wrote:
elguapo wrote:How do you download from the Google drive. It's not giving me an option to download. I only get share to my drive.

Hmmm Thats interesting. If you hover over a file, does an arrow appear pointing downwards? I logged out of my google account and was able to download the files just by clicking that arrow that appears when I hover over an option.

It took me a minute to figure it too, but yes, you have to hover over the upper left corner.

I just downloaded the files, I'll go do some customizing before reporting back. Thanks for the TexMod instructions, it seems easy enough. Will let you know how it goes soon!

Edit: Also, if you try to download all files from one folder, Google Drive will produce a zipped file. When it asks you if you want to leave or stay on the page, click Leave and it will give you the option to save the file.

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:34 pm

JPK wrote:
grabursock55 wrote:

It took me a minute to figure it too, but yes, you have to hover over the upper left corner.

I just downloaded the files, I'll go do some customizing before reporting back. Thanks for the TexMod instructions, it seems easy enough. Will let you know how it goes soon!

Edit: Also, if you try to download all files from one folder, Google Drive will produce a zipped file. When it asks you if you want to leave or stay on the page, click Leave and it will give you the option to save the file.

Do you mind if i quote that in my OP?

JPK
Hall of Fame

Postby JPK » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:58 pm

grabursock55 wrote:
JPK wrote:
grabursock55 wrote:

Do you mind if i quote that in my OP?

No problem, go for it!

Also, thank you for putting the download link in my journal, I think it's a good place for it as well!

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:13 pm

grabursock55 wrote:

I use my phone to download files and that arrow does not appear. I can download individual files which I prefer not to do.

I'll see if can download it later when I have access to my desktop.

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:33 pm

elguapo wrote:
grabursock55 wrote:

I use my phone to download files and that arrow does not appear. I can download individual files which I prefer not to do.

I'll see if can download it later when I have access to my desktop.

It should work fine from the desktop. I think the phone was the issue there

JPK
Hall of Fame

Postby JPK » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:36 am

This looks awesome so far, but not all the teams load correctly yet. Not sure if I skipped a step, but I will be troubleshooting with grabursock55 later today to try to find the issue.

When I do the TexMod part, the main uniforms seem to load correctly, but not the alternates. Plus the Blizzard's helmet (with the paws) doesn't show up.

I'm posting this in case someone else is having the same trouble. Or if it works perfectly for you, let us know so we know the problem is on my side.

Side question: Is there a fix for the uniforms showing up like in the attached screenshot? I thought deleting the file called "keyblo" was enough, but it's not working for me. Mind you, it doesn't show garbled like that in game, so it's just a minor problem.
Attachments
screen0005.bmp
screen0005.bmp (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3206 times

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:12 pm

JPK wrote:This looks awesome so far, but not all the teams load correctly yet. Not sure if I skipped a step, but I will be troubleshooting with grabursock55 later today to try to find the issue.

When I do the TexMod part, the main uniforms seem to load correctly, but not the alternates. Plus the Blizzard's helmet (with the paws) doesn't show up.

I'm posting this in case someone else is having the same trouble. Or if it works perfectly for you, let us know so we know the problem is on my side.

Side question: Is there a fix for the uniforms showing up like in the attached screenshot? I thought deleting the file called "keyblo" was enough, but it's not working for me. Mind you, it doesn't show garbled like that in game, so it's just a minor problem.

Anchorage uniform is working now. ***YOU WILL NEED TO REDOWNLOAD THE ANCHORAGE UNIFORM TPF!!

Alternate uniforms wont be stored in game. Rather, you will load whatever uniform element you want through texmod and it will just overwrite the base uniform file. So if you scroll to a teams alternate unis in madden, they wont look good. You control each piece of the alternate uniform by loading it in texmod.

I dont know about the leg thing. I thought that was an issue that was introduced when a person has a certain mod installed (I forget what one it was)

Anyway, I hope this helps!

Return to “Mods In Progress”