MVP

Re: Football Idiot League mod

Postby grabursock55 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:56 pm

TeeNice wrote:
BUS36 wrote:Found these for the Cockroaches

Cockroaches.jpg

and Termites

Termite-1683915.jpg

BUS36 those look cool! Socks55, I'm cool with which ever logo you use! In the end, the Roaches or Termites will rule FIFL! Socks55 would you consider changing out the Superbowl Trophy image to something more unique for the FIFL? Also changing the name of the championship game from Super Bowl to something more unique?

The way it is set up, the roaches could play the termites for the championship so that would be cool.

Now, as for editing the Super Bowl, I’m not sure. The Super Bowl trophy is a model in the game, which I cannot edit. However, I could possibly edit the texture of it to make it look a little different white still retaining the same shape. The text in game “super bowl” might be a bit harder to change because I’m not terrible familiar with editing data like that. I’ll see what I can do though. I appreciate the suggestions!
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

Sponsor

Sponsor

TeeNice
All-Pro

Postby TeeNice » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:41 pm

According to Planetary Habilitabilty Laboratory, there are 786 planets! For interstellar play there's plenty of rivalries waiting to be re-discovered.

Scenario 1: Earth Exodus! After the horrific war's on earth left the planet decimated. The planet became unstable. Several teams were assembled and gone to the stars, but have never returned. This next team from earth was assembled with the best and brightest athletic minds and travel's across the Universe looking for a new home. They have found several homes, but they are inhabited! This is your team...last chance, your world depends on you to win!

Cut scene from the last game, camera panning across the field showing the team members limping away, holding their broken comrades, bloodied, battered, bruised and some dismembered or dead! The Earth Angels were the last of 9 teams sent into space to find... Home! Totally out armed/gunned and simply inferior to the Gliese Hydro's. The Hydro's are a super race of giant man sized CockRoaches, that have evolved into a powerful race who has conquered several planets already. They dominate the Inner Core (1st 6 teams)!!

The plan is simple, defeat 18 of the the alien teams in match, they will reward you with new technologies to help your people survive, until you find your new earthly home. When you win a match you do not take over the planet, but can use is as a hub to get to the planets further away. The further the planets are away the tougher the teams and better resources to build your new nation.

Inner-Core (6 teams): Difficulty: Pro, Must use NFL Pro-Bowl Game rules! No shifts, no blitz, no zone defense, only 4-3 defense (no nickel or dime) and non-team playbook must be used!

Mid-Core (Second tier 6 teams): Difficulty All-Pro, Team playbooks allowed!

Outter-Core (Best 6 teams): Difficulty: All Madden, no limits... Do what needs to be done to win!

Here we go!

World: Gliese 876 B
Team Name: Gliese Hydro
Team State: Burrows
Team Stadium: The Layer
Nickname: Cockroaches
Team colors: Cleveland Browns Orange jersey, black number,white trim. Black pants 1orange stripe/2white stripe!
Team philosophy: Defense - Stop Run force pass. Offense - Trick Plays - tons of mis-direction!

Make the team's schedule so that no teams play each other more than once except in a rematch for the Stellar Cup!

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:30 pm

TeeNice wrote:According to Planetary Habilitabilty Laboratory, there are 786 planets! For interstellar play there's plenty of rivalries waiting to be re-discovered.

Scenario 1: Earth Exodus! After the horrific war's on earth left the planet decimated. The planet became unstable. Several teams were assembled and gone to the stars, but have never returned. This next team from earth was assembled with the best and brightest athletic minds and travel's across the Universe looking for a new home. They have found several homes, but they are inhabited! This is your team...last chance, your world depends on you to win!

Cut scene from the last game, camera panning across the field showing the team members limping away, holding their broken comrades, bloodied, battered, bruised and some dismembered or dead! The Earth Angels were the last of 9 teams sent into space to find... Home! Totally out armed/gunned and simply inferior to the Gliese Hydro's. The Hydro's are a super race of giant man sized CockRoaches, that have evolved into a powerful race who has conquered several planets already. They dominate the Inner Core (1st 6 teams)!!

The plan is simple, defeat 18 of the the alien teams in match, they will reward you with new technologies to help your people survive, until you find your new earthly home. When you win a match you do not take over the planet, but can use is as a hub to get to the planets further away. The further the planets are away the tougher the teams and better resources to build your new nation.

Inner-Core (6 teams): Difficulty: Pro, Must use NFL Pro-Bowl Game rules! No shifts, no blitz, no zone defense, only 4-3 defense (no nickel or dime) and non-team playbook must be used!

Mid-Core (Second tier 6 teams): Difficulty All-Pro, Team playbooks allowed!

Outter-Core (Best 6 teams): Difficulty: All Madden, no limits... Do what needs to be done to win!

Here we go!

World: Gliese 876 B
Team Name: Gliese Hydro
Team State: Burrows
Team Stadium: The Layer
Nickname: Cockroaches
Team colors: Cleveland Browns Orange jersey, black number,white trim. Black pants 1orange stripe/2white stripe!
Team philosophy: Defense - Stop Run force pass. Offense - Trick Plays - tons of mis-direction!

Make the team's schedule so that no teams play each other more than once except in a rematch for the Stellar Cup!

Uh... what you are asking for is WAY beyond the scope of what I, or probably any other modder is capable of doing with the game.

So, with all due respect, I am going to have to deny this team request, as this is my mod, and I do not want to turn it into a sci-fi league. The teams that have been submitted are all based on real locations that currently exist and support human life at this time.

Now, you have a lot of creative ideas, and I would urge you to learn how to mod madden, and put that creativity to work, because I think you could make something really amazing. However, it just doesnt fit with this particular mod.

Again, I appreciate your input, and I still plan on using the other teams you submitted.

Thanks!

joho823
Pro Bowl

Postby joho823 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:45 pm

Team city: Jersey City
Team state: New Jersey
Team nickname: Americans
Team type: Balanced offense, Attacking 3-4 defense
Dome or open air stadium: Dome, Grassy Turf
Team colors: Red, White, Blue, Silver
Uniform make: Nike
Additional notes: Team will be named the "New Jersey Americans"

Logos:
NewJerseyAmericans.png
NewJerseyAmericans.png (97.94 KiB) Viewed 2067 times

NJAmericansClassicLogoNewColors.png
NJAmericansClassicLogoNewColors.png (13.81 KiB) Viewed 2067 times

Uniforms:
RMeBRxD.png
RMeBRxD.png (971.75 KiB) Viewed 2067 times

Venger
Rookie

Postby Venger » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:15 pm

I am really liking these conceptual teams and uniforms

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:34 am

Venger wrote:I am really liking these conceptual teams and uniforms

Yeah. There is some very cool stuff going on here. I hope Grab-Your-Socks still has time to complete this
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:29 pm

Venger wrote:I am really liking these conceptual teams and uniforms

I will be continuing this project. I have talked over a collaboration with another member on this site that I think you all will be excited about

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:30 pm

joho823 wrote:Team city: Jersey City
Team state: New Jersey
Team nickname: Americans
Team type: Balanced offense, Attacking 3-4 defense
Dome or open air stadium: Dome, Grassy Turf
Team colors: Red, White, Blue, Silver
Uniform make: Nike
Additional notes: Team will be named the "New Jersey Americans"

Logos:
NewJerseyAmericans.png
NJAmericansClassicLogoNewColors.png

Uniforms:
RMeBRxD.png

Thank you! Ill get to work on it by tomorrow!

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:39 pm

Hey Folks! I'm making some progress but I wanted to get your opinions on something.

This is a layout of the teams that will be participating in the "World" Conference of the FIFL. The stars in Black are already set in their conference allignment, but I wanted your help with the stars in Red. I need to break them into 2, 4 team conferences But I'm not sure how to break them up. I want to keep the 3 European teams together in Spain, France, and Germany, but I'm not sure who I should add in with them to fill the last spot. Casablanca (Morocco) is just south of Spain, But I was thinking of adding San Juan (Puerto Rico) into the conference with the European teams, or possibly even Tokyo. Let me know what you all think...

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:30 pm

If you're going to keep the Euro's together, may as well add Tokyo to that group to keep the Northern region together. While the other Aussie, Morocco, New Z and D.R will be like Southern Region teams.

Return to “Mods In Progress”