Toon Portrait Replacement MOD

A spot for your mods in progress.
trey31
Hall of Fame

Re: Toon Portrait Replacement MOD

Postby trey31 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:27 pm

I redid the top of the arms under the jersey. Made them white undershirt sleeves. Or long sleeves. Whichever sleeve your imagination chooses.
Attachments
Test with Pads_Away.png
Test with Pads_Away.png (46.53 KiB) Viewed 1558 times
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

Sponsor

Sponsor

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:40 pm

Well I've done something to UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT.dat

MUER is crashing when I try to open it. DEX won't let me extract anything...
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:10 pm

What did you put in the dat file last? Have you tried using a different one?

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:45 pm

NickyJ wrote:What did you put in the dat file last? Have you tried using a different one?

The last time I did anything was October so... no clue what I've done. I also, very wisely might I add, modified the install file rather than placing a copy in the Documents folder. So now I'm up a creek as far as modifying the original one.

Do you know who has the most recent modded portrait dat file? You, rogerjinx, Bus? I think I'd like to ask permission to use someone else's that is already up to date to start this project over with.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:51 am

trey31 wrote:
NickyJ wrote:What did you put in the dat file last? Have you tried using a different one?

The last time I did anything was October so... no clue what I've done. I also, very wisely might I add, modified the install file rather than placing a copy in the Documents folder. So now I'm up a creek as far as modifying the original one.

Do you know who has the most recent modded portrait dat file? You, rogerjinx, Bus? I think I'd like to ask permission to use someone else's that is already up to date to start this project over with.

You can use mine. You have to install also the separate updates up to the Dolphins (I was unable to complete the other due to a hectic schedule)

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:53 am

rogerjinx wrote:
trey31 wrote:

You can use mine. You have to install also the separate updates up to the Dolphins (I was unable to complete the other due to a hectic schedule)

Thank you sir! Much appreciated!

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:17 pm

So I have all of these images of player faces, but I'm curious if anyone has something similar that has a higher resolution? I'm wanting to sort by skin hue (not just dark/medium/light tones), but this isn't really ideal for that. Lots of RGB noise.

If not I'll just have to try to make the best of it.

Also, I may use the new decompression tool and put some beards over a handful of existing faces... not the portraits but the face textures.

`
Attachments
Faces Light2.jpg
Faces Light2.jpg (261.02 KiB) Viewed 1513 times

Return to “Mods In Progress”