NFL History Mod initial release

A spot for your mods in progress.
BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: NFL History Mod initial release

Postby BUS36 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:29 am

This is what I do remember of the 70's is that teams like Pittsburgh, Miami, Cleveland, Houston are just a few that had a two RB system that the #1 Rb was a big back...Harris, Czonka, Pruitt, Campbell, P.Johnson, Snell were all bigger than the other back who was more of the blocking back. Up until 1977, when the arms extended for blocking and the 5 yard bump rule were in place is when the passing game blew up.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Sponsor

Sponsor

stratonascar
Veteran

Postby stratonascar » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:46 am

Can You Add Roster Files for the 1977 & 1978 Season to the 1976 Season mod Zip File?

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:46 pm

Well are the first person to ask about a particular season.......would you like to see the 77,78,and 79 rosters be next because that would be farely easy

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:54 pm

Update: Three of my family members have been affected by Hurricane Harvey and I am in Texas helping out and I have not been able to do much lately

Leeman67 updated the 60 to 69 uniforms and logos and the first post has been updated......

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:59 pm

Rixster67r wrote:Update: Three of my family members have been affected by Hurricane Harvey and I am in Texas helping out and I have not been able to do much lately

Leeman67 updated the 60 to 69 uniforms and logos and the first post has been updated......

I hope everyone is well. Keep your attention on your family. We'll wait. Real life disasters are always more important.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:28 pm

I am working on the 1960 to 1966 rosters while my company has cut back on hours..... going to try to post a roster every week ....

BTW..... Everybody came out of Harvey ok just lots of work was done to put our lives back together and I am now living and working in Houston.....

Thanks for the prayers..... they were answered

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:22 am

Rixster67r wrote:I am working on the 1960 to 1966 rosters while my company has cut back on hours..... going to try to post a roster every week ....

BTW..... Everybody came out of Harvey ok just lots of work was done to put our lives back together and I am now living and working in Houston.....

Thanks for the prayers..... they were answered

So... you still have full permission to use my historic Cowboys teams, with credit. Even if you need to change any of the equipment (for instance, this mod not being compatible with the FF Mod's updated equipment) or ratings. Just don't change the face IDs, hair, or basic information like height, weight, age, and years pro.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:03 am

Thanks Revanfan .... I was intending on using your Cowboys face id's equipment etc. because I know you have put alot of time into creating them and they are really good I will give credit of coarse......

I am really just focusing on getting the rosters put together with a good base and then we can come back to them later for more detail.... I can't be real detailed equipment, face id's, etc. when I am putting out a roster a week but they will hopefully be really good

I am going to try to post some pic's of what has been done already..... I don't feel people have a grasp of what has been accomplished here already and I think there will be some shock at how much eye candy we have here.....

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:43 am

Hey if you need any help with the Steelers ..just let me know..
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:20 pm

Merry Christmas everyone.....

Some of you may remember that I got Covid real bad and almost died..... This has affected me in many ways and one of those ways is I can't remember creating this mod..... I stumbled across this when I was searching for some stuff for a project that is the same project that includes the rosters without a mod..... well I am going to attempt to combine the two and make something Awesome..... :D :o :lol: :oops: :P

Return to “Mods In Progress”