(Handing over) Prison Football: NY-PA League

A spot for your mods in progress.
truetothegame13
MVP

Re: Prison Football: NY-PA League

Postby truetothegame13 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:14 pm

Deleted post
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

Sponsor

Sponsor

cyclone2426
All-Pro

Postby cyclone2426 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:04 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:
cyclone2426 wrote:Try this file and link it to the nameplate in your TPF file

This is really helpful...thanks cyclone.

I tried using DEX and it didn't work

Hopefully not with that file, it wouldnt work in DEX. Its just as easy though to make a transparent nameplate for DAT based uniforms using DEX

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:21 am

temporary loadup screen preview. uniform is incomplete
Attachments
PRISON FOOTBALL COVER.png
PRISON FOOTBALL COVER.png (385.54 KiB) Viewed 2284 times
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:30 pm

a first look @ the bare hill eagles home uniforms -

: with the first screenshot be sure to check out the detail of the numbers on the front of the jersey really close.
Attachments
screen0247.png
screen0247.png (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2236 times
screen0246.png
screen0246.png (1.21 MiB) Viewed 2236 times

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:50 pm

: all away uni's will use white jerseys, black numbers, white pants with either a black stripe or no stripe, and use either a white or black helmet, with some teams having a random stripe color not even associated with their team colors. their pants will be the exact same as their home uni pants. basic home jerseys with numbers/sleeves either black, yellowish-orange, yellow, darkish red, darkish blue.

: every player will use the this same facemask (affordably realistic).

: i still want to remove the remaining stripe on the helmets. since we cant edit that through dat i'll probably have 1 texmod package for anything else.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:58 pm

truetothegame13 wrote:: all away uni's will use white jerseys, black numbers, white pants with either a black stripe or no stripe, and use either a white or black helmet, with some teams having a random stripe color not even associated with their team colors. their pants will be the exact same as their home uni pants.

: every player will use the this same facemask (affordably realistic).

: i still want to remove the remaining stripe on the helmets. since we cant edit that through dat i'll probably have 1 texmod package for anything else.

This is looking great True, How did you manage to make them play on a practice field?

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:06 pm

thank you.

just like you do with any other stadium you would switch to another team, however for the 4 practice fields make sure to unlock them through dbeditor/spreadsheet. i'll upload my template for stadiums. it includes most definitions. look for the field that says something like, view-able from the stadium select menu in-game. its towards the end. (column bg, field "SUTf"). change it from 0 to 1. there are 2 outside fields, and 2 domes i believe are used for the combine.
Attachments
DBEditingWithDefinitions-Cities.xlsx
(24.88 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
DBEditingWithDefinitions-Stadiums.xls
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 126 times

cyclone2426
All-Pro

Postby cyclone2426 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:19 pm

truetothegame13 wrote:: i still want to remove the remaining stripe on the helmets. since we cant edit that through dat i'll probably have 1 texmod package for anything else.

Are you talking about the ridge like on the white helmet in the first picture? That could be removed through DAT

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:12 am

oh ok. elguapo said we couldnt, at least we dex. i found helmet style 3 doesnt have that ridge down the center. same ear holes, just now a circle of holes around the crown, which is fine because that is the same helmet i remember playing with.

so if i were to want to mod style helmet 1 in the future, would i be able to change it through dat? or am i suppose to do it with muer?

cyclone2426
All-Pro

Postby cyclone2426 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:50 am

truetothegame13 wrote:so if i were to want to mod style helmet 1 in the future, would i be able to change it through dat? or am i suppose to do it with muer?

Well DAT is the filetype (and I mentioned DAT in the sense of DAT editing as opposed to Texmod editing). As for the tool to do it, I dont see an issue using DEX or MUER.

Return to “Mods In Progress”