Any update on the progress since Feb?

Re: Prison Football: NY-PA League

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:11 am

how close are you now? I think that this will be fun..only thing will this be able to play as a franchise?
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:34 am

Yes it is. Built for Franchise mode.

Progress: 80%. BUT,

I'm going to need you guys to finish it. Very solid work has been done to it already. I dont have a pc anymore. I plan to get one, and play the finished mod. Or even tweak the mod when I'm done.

The only rule for this mod is, if you included any of my work, into your mod, then your mod is allowed to be modified by me. Your work will indeed and clearly be given credit though.

Uniforms are 98% installed. There is only 1 or 2 sets of unis that were improperly installed. Easily fixable. I have a notepad that lists what uniforms goes where. Someone just ask here when you reach that part, and I will get my paper point out what we need.

Stadium art is finished, but not installed.

From what I recall regarding rosters;
. Only the exhibition - alltime nfl cons team and the football idiots team are incomplete.
. The roster is locked in exhibition mode, until there is no more needed roster modifying, so that you can enter into franchise mode with it. Unlocking is done through db editing/excel/spredsheet (change from custom teams to something else, I forget). Otherwise i believe it just eventually freezes in the beginning of franchise mode. Also, when beginning franchise mode, just turn owner mode off. Otherwise it would freeze when modifying prices. You might also want to turn off the salary cap at this same moment. I'm not sure if it is a must or not. It might help out a lot, or it will actually cause issues. Just test. Like sim into to next season.
. Ratings are 100% complete
. Names, height, body size, color, finished
. Player equipment is complete
. Colleges changed to crimes. List of crimes are finished, and installed. Just need to check for anything not realistic. And also cut off too much (limiting text characters length/readable).
. 0$ 7 yr contacts are set and working. Franchise works. Future years work. No error whatsoever. Adding teamless cons, offseason resigning, and drafted cons, includes 0$.
.draft class not finished, i believe. Perhaps names, body size, equipment, ratings, given.
. My settings include no equipment, no broadcast, stadium broadcaster only. Crowd sound, not a whole stadiums worth of fans cheering, but like 15 people heckling. Dupilicate my settings for the full experience.
. I eplemented the ability to use any player from any position, to play any position. 1 issue needs to be fixed. When DCs are autoset, it puts like OL at FB. And other things like that.
. Teams are finished
. Teams and stadiums are logoless.
. Divisioned teams and their rivals are set.
. Coaches gameplan is quite set. Names (i think) and appearances, are incomplete.
. Tattoo art: some look fine. Others are stretched and need to be fixed. None are installed. It was only tested with texmod.

With stadiums,
. I created crowdless art.
. Every piece of stadium art has been completed. Just not installed. I practiced using them with tpf the whole time. The same with ref unis, perhaps team logos (blanked out), stadium logos (blanked out)
. Stadiums, cities, finished. Everything is matched up.
. There are 4 europe league stadiums. Half of the league shares the 4 stadiums. The other half of the league shares 2 outdoor practice field stadiums, and 2 indoor stadiums. Imagine, 4 teams sharing lambeau field. Another 4 teams sharing foxboro stadium. The same is done here. Each stadium shares 4 teams. The teams are already set with their stadium.
. Some stadium names change after the 1st season. More change in the future. Need to find a way to smooth that over some how. And one that is also userfriendly.
. I have prison inmates as refs, artwork only. Not installed.

The above list last updated: Jun 25, 2018 12:11 am

Loading screens and loading screen text is custom and possibly complete. In my folder I have textpad files that shows where the loading screens text file is located within like the dat files. Along with everything else that I wanted to not lose track of.

Feel free to change anything. Even the launch menu. That was only a temporary demo. Anyone feel free to download, and work on the mod. It is allowed to even have as many lone developers/versions as you want. Even in different states. May the best man win.

Any questions, just ask here.

Google drive instructions:
I uploaded a backup of my madden files a couple different times. Download all, keep track of what could be newer, don't replace the newest. Look inside the folders closely to make sure it's not missing anything. I wouldn't move my other files or folders into one of my other folders, because you might just be adding older duplicates, and then not realize what you did, and it be too late.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... j5slOcdaqw

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... 5QPEjNKd1x

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13GYr-u ... p=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P5h1hc ... p=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1owdU9V ... p=drivesdk

Important-
There are 2 need to know roster files. The one that I rip my unis from. And then the new master roster. I don't know what they are titled. The 2-3 latest modified rosters might be them. There is no way for me to look. If you post a screenshot of my rosters in the folder, i might be able to point them out. And that goes for any other files that you need me to point out. I do use the generic mod enabler program. My mod's dat files are in there. If you are not sure which graphics are and are not included, just run the mod without using my tpf files. And then try adding the tpf files later. My tpf files are all in 1 folder somewhere. Titled something like, i use these tpf files the most, so I put them all in this one folder. Like "common prison mod tpfs".
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:11 am

I updated the list of information above. I'll update the list as I remember important information. I'll add an update date at the very bottom, if I add anything to it. I'll also instead just add the information toward the latest update time, so you don't have to read the whole entire post each time.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

Return to “Mods In Progress”