High School Football Mod Updates And Questions

A spot for your mods in progress.
RevanFan
Legend

Re: High School Football Mod Updates And Questions

Postby RevanFan » Wed May 10, 2017 4:06 pm

JSamuel wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:
elguapo wrote:Knowing CNN that is something they would report on.

"Stephen Hawking Gives Up On Humanity After Bears Take Trubisky"

Even more amazing is the fact the Stephen Hawking cares...

Well, if you read the news recently, he did basically said humanity is screwed if we don't colonize another world in 100 years. Now we know that the reason for his panic is Trubisky.

Anyway, this has gotten off topic.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:17 pm

I haven't been on in a while, so if this thread was updated, I missed it. So just chill with the "That was posted earlier" crap.

But my Madden-related question is this: Is there still an estimated completion date for this mod? I really want to play as the Guymon Tigers.

Also, some of the kids at my school searched "guymon tigers" in Google Images, and they saw those pictures of the dope Guymon Tiger uniforms Cyclone made. They were like, freaking out because, hey, our school football team is in a video game.

cyclone2426
All-Pro

Postby cyclone2426 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:35 am

JSamuel wrote:Also, some of the kids at my school searched "guymon tigers" in Google Images, and they saw those pictures of the dope Guymon Tiger uniforms Cyclone made. They were like, freaking out because, hey, our school football team is in a video game.

Nice.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:46 pm

cyclone2426 wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Also, some of the kids at my school searched "guymon tigers" in Google Images, and they saw those pictures of the dope Guymon Tiger uniforms Cyclone made. They were like, freaking out because, hey, our school football team is in a video game.

Nice.

Wow.... :o

...the fact that I only got half of the home uniforms completed.... :cry: :oops:

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:03 am

Kevin5455 wrote:
cyclone2426 wrote:

Nice.

...the fact that I only got half of the home uniforms completed.... :cry: :oops:

So... do you have a completion date?

No pressure, just curious.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:51 pm

JSamuel wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:
cyclone2426 wrote:
Nice.

So... do you have a completion date?

No pressure, just curious.

I hope to finish at least EVERYTHING by Late October, if not Early November. School is taking a lot of my time and I have a job and work two days a week after I come back from school. :(

I'll do my best...I finally figured out to edit uniforms properly. They don't look so great though, but in the future, they will hopefully look better. I'm staying away from numbers because it's pretty confusing, although I have already seen the tutorial for it. :)

cyclone2426
All-Pro

Postby cyclone2426 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:I hope to finish at least EVERYTHING by Late October, if not Early November. School is taking a lot of my time and I have a job and work two days a week after I come back from school. :(

I'll do my best...I finally figured out to edit uniforms properly. They don't look so great though, but in the future, they will hopefully look better. I'm staying away from numbers because it's pretty confusing, although I have already seen the tutorial for it. :)

What issues are you running into with the uniforms or numbers? I might be able to point you in the right direction

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:18 pm

cyclone2426 wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:I hope to finish at least EVERYTHING by Late October, if not Early November. School is taking a lot of my time and I have a job and work two days a week after I come back from school. :(

What issues are you running into with the uniforms or numbers? I might be able to point you in the right direction

With numbers, it's generally the font...I don't know how to put them in a "grid" (align them), then import them in the game with palettes. Again, I've seen the tutorial for numbers but still confusing.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:06 am

Kevin5455 wrote:
cyclone2426 wrote:

With numbers, it's generally the font...I don't know how to put them in a "grid" (align them), then import them in the game with palettes. Again, I've seen the tutorial for numbers but still confusing.

Are you speaking of NICK's Numbers Tutorial?
I started with that one and it is pretty daunting. It definitely works and paved the way for a most of the uniform mods that we use.
But, you would do yourself some good to grab up any advice that cyclone2426 throws your way.
He's helped me a sh#@-ton in the past. Numbers are a lot of work...there's really no way around it.
But, he's got some ideas and techniques that are not as much labor, yet can produce better results, in some cases.

cyclone2426
All-Pro

Postby cyclone2426 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:41 am

1312qohelet wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:With numbers, it's generally the font...I don't know how to put them in a "grid" (align them), then import them in the game with palettes. Again, I've seen the tutorial for numbers but still confusing.

Are you speaking of NICK's Numbers Tutorial?
I started with that one and it is pretty daunting. It definitely works and paved the way for a most of the uniform mods that we use.
But, you would do yourself some good to grab up any advice that cyclone2426 throws your way.
He's helped me a sh#@-ton in the past. Numbers are a lot of work...there's really no way around it.
But, he's got some ideas and techniques that are not as much labor, yet can produce better results, in some cases.

Thanks.

Kevin what version of Photoshop are you using? Or are you using GIMP?

Return to “Mods In Progress”