Pennsylvania High School Football

A spot for your mods in progress.
BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: Pennsylvania High School Football

Postby BUS36 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:23 pm

Western Pa....is where I grew up from and I think there are some of the most NFL players hail from.that is my opinion. Clairton Bears, McKeesport Tigers, South Allegheny Gladiators, Aliquippa Quips just to name a few of the WPIAL teams that sent guys to the NFL in just recent years.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Sponsor

Sponsor

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:18 pm

BUS36 wrote:Western Pa....is where I grew up from and I think there are some of the most NFL players hail from.that is my opinion. Clairton Bears, McKeesport Tigers, South Allegheny Gladiators, Aliquippa Quips just to name a few of the WPIAL teams that sent guys to the NFL in just recent years.

Im not arguing that point as it is most likely true. Im just sticking to Central PA because thats where I grew up.
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:38 pm

that is cool
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:05 am

So when you take the team names/logos from some art program (i.e. Paint.NET, Photoshop), do you use Texmod to create TPFs with them?

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:04 pm

cyclone2426 wrote:
grabursock55 wrote:

Kevin5455 wrote:Another question: how'd you put the team words on the uniform?

I use texmod. I learned it on my own but there are a lot of guides for use. I use texmod for every element of the uniform to make them look more crisp and realistic, in my opinion

In addition to Texmod, you can also create your uniforms then insert them into the Uniform.DAT file directly and link your team to them.

How do I insert them into the Uniform.Dat File?

taylormatt51
Rookie

Postby taylormatt51 » Sun May 21, 2017 7:48 pm

I played for Berwick these last couple years and I am now graduating from there in June. Do you think you could include District 2 teams as well?

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Sun May 21, 2017 8:17 pm

taylormatt51 wrote:I played for Berwick these last couple years and I am now graduating from there in June. Do you think you could include District 2 teams as well?

Interesting. I grew up in Danville before moving away and I have been in and around Berwick a lot when I was living in Benton for a while.

I was thinking of adding some D2 teams like Berwick, Wyoming Valley West, Hazleton, etc. But there arent a whole lot of teams out there I am really interested in.

So my plan was to make 16 D2 teams and pick 16 D6 teams and make another franchise file for them. Thats the plan anyway.

Small world! Who wuld have ever guessed there would be another Central Pa guy on here lol
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Postby ycleped » Sun May 21, 2017 9:30 pm

taylormatt51 wrote:I played for Berwick these last couple years and I am now graduating from there in June. Do you think you could include District 2 teams as well?

Off topic, but I know someone that's graduating from Berwick as well.
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

taylormatt51
Rookie

Postby taylormatt51 » Mon May 29, 2017 7:23 pm

grabursock55 wrote:

Interesting. I grew up in Danville before moving away and I have been in and around Berwick a lot when I was living in Benton for a while.

I was thinking of adding some D2 teams like Berwick, Wyoming Valley West, Hazleton, etc. But there arent a whole lot of teams out there I am really interested in.

So my plan was to make 16 D2 teams and pick 16 D6 teams and make another franchise file for them. Thats the plan anyway.

Small world! Who wuld have ever guessed there would be another Central Pa guy on here lol

That sounds great. I can't wait for you to add the teams

taylormatt51
Rookie

Postby taylormatt51 » Mon May 29, 2017 7:24 pm

ycleped wrote:

Off topic, but I know someone that's graduating from Berwick as well.

If you don't mind me asking who is it?

Return to “Mods In Progress”