No votes
Make the two teams I know, plus more fictional teams
100%

Total votes: 5

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Kids Inc Mod: More Screenshots!

Postby JSamuel » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:07 pm

First screenshots of two Kids Inc Teams playing against each other!
Spoiler:

I plan on resuming progress on this mod next week.

Kids Inc Mod: More Screenshots!

Sponsor

Sponsor

SteelersFTW101
Pro Bowl

Re: 5th and 6th Grade Football Mod - Screenshots!

Postby SteelersFTW101 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Can't wait till this is finished!

Toacrawler
Veteran

Postby Toacrawler » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:31 pm

Nice project, it can be funny to play with kids. But it would be awsome if someone makes a HighSchool football mod. Play as Long Beach Poly or Bishop Gorman, or even Bosco etc would be rlly awsome but i guess it would take a looooooot of time.

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Toacrawler wrote:Nice project, it can be funny to play with kids. But it would be awsome if someone makes a HighSchool football mod. Play as Long Beach Poly or Bishop Gorman, or even Bosco etc would be rlly awsome but i guess it would take a looooooot of time.

Already exist a lot of High School Mods... take a look around the forum

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:10 am

Toacrawler wrote:Nice project, it can be funny to play with kids. But it would be awsome if someone makes a HighSchool football mod. Play as Long Beach Poly or Bishop Gorman, or even Bosco etc would be rlly awsome but i guess it would take a looooooot of time.

http://eadepot.weebly.com/friday-night-lights.html

this is a great mod, a lot of neat stuff
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:40 pm

KO'BBF wrote:

http://eadepot.weebly.com/friday-night-lights.html

this is a great mod, a lot of neat stuff

If you don't want to have to download every team separately, try this:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=18705

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

UPDATE

Postby JSamuel » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:51 pm

Allrightey... it's time for another update. Sadly, it ain't a happy one this time.

I am postponing this project. Reason: Busyness. Yes, that's right, busyness - the enemy of all modders.

There are a couple things I need to figure out before I proceed with this project, and quite frankly, I don't have time right now to figure them out. Here they are:

1) I don't want to have NFL teams on the roster alongside the Kids Inc. teams, and I don't know how to remove the NFL teams from the roster. I already tried, but my attempt was a failure.

2) All the tiny defensive players are horrible at tackling, while all the tiny offensive players seem to be masters of the juke, spin, and hurdle moves. This results in extremely high scoring games, and is unrealistic. I think the solution to this issue may have something to do with sliders. But I have absolutely zero knowledge in that area.

I'm sure it is possible for me to figure these solutions out, but right now... I don't have time!

As for the question of when I'll be picking it up again, I do not have a definite answer yet. All I can say is: this project is taking a lot longer than I thought it would, but I'm not giving up - yet.

Once again, I appreciate the support I've received on this project - love ya all, keep keepin' it real.

-J-Sam out

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Re: UPDATE

Postby Kevin5455 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:28 pm

JSamuel wrote:Allrightey... it's time for another update. Sadly, it ain't a happy one this time.

I am postponing this project. Reason: Busyness. Yes, that's right, busyness - the enemy of all modders.

There are a couple things I need to figure out before I proceed with this project, and quite frankly, I don't have time right now to figure them out. Here they are:

1) I don't want to have NFL teams on the roster alongside the Kids Inc. teams, and I don't know how to remove the NFL teams from the roster. I already tried, but my attempt was a failure.

2) All the tiny defensive players are horrible at tackling, while all the tiny offensive players seem to be masters of the juke, spin, and hurdle moves. This results in extremely high scoring games, and is unrealistic. I think the solution to this issue may have something to do with sliders. But I have absolutely zero knowledge in that area.

I'm sure it is possible for me to figure these solutions out, but right now... I don't have time!

As for the question of when I'll be picking it up again, I do not have a definite answer yet. All I can say is: this project is taking a lot longer than I thought it would, but I'm not giving up - yet.

Once again, I appreciate the support I've received on this project - love ya all, keep keepin' it real.

-J-Sam out

Question! I changed the weight of my players to about 100+ pounds, but in game, it says 300+. What did I do wrong?

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: UPDATE

Postby JSamuel » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:28 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:Question! I changed the weight of my players to about 100+ pounds, but in game, it says 300+. What did I do wrong?

Actually, I've never tried changing the weight of my players using NZA. I've only changed the height using the DB Editor and the age using Madden Amp.

But this is what I'm guessing:

If you changed the weight of a player to 100 pounds, and it shows him as 300 pounds in-game, then the explanation must be one of the following:

1) Madden can't show weights below the requirement. (Highly improbable)
2) You either loaded in an incorrect roster, are looking at the wrong player, or forgot to save the roster after you made changes. (More probable)

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:02 am

Madden minimum weight limit is 160 lbs. Height minimum is 5'6'. The game will crash often when those players who are below or have exceeded limits enter the game.

Return to “Mods In Progress”