Make the two teams I know, plus more fictional teams
100%

Total votes: 5

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Re: UPDATE

Postby Kevin5455 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:53 am

JSamuel wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:Question! I changed the weight of my players to about 100+ pounds, but in game, it says 300+. What did I do wrong?

Actually, I've never tried changing the weight of my players using NZA. I've only changed the height using the DB Editor and the age using Madden Amp.

But this is what I'm guessing:

If you changed the weight of a player to 100 pounds, and it shows him as 300 pounds in-game, then the explanation must be one of the following:

1) Madden can't show weights below the requirement. (Highly improbable)
2) You either loaded in an incorrect roster, are looking at the wrong player, or forgot to save the roster after you made changes. (More probable)

I just realized that the limit was 160 lbs., so I'll just keep it there.
But how'd you change the height in DB Editor?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Re: 5th and 6th Grade Football Mod - Screenshots!

Postby Kevin5455 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:54 am

Littleware wrote:Madden minimum weight limit is 160 lbs. Height minimum is 5'6'. The game will crash often when those players who are below or have exceeded limits enter the game.

5'5". That's what I got in Roster Editor and NZA.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:45 am

Kevin5455 wrote:I just realized that the limit was 160 lbs., so I'll just keep it there.
But how'd you change the height in DB Editor?

Read this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=18703

SteelersFTW101
Pro Bowl

Re: 5th and 6th Grade Football Mod - Screenshots!

Postby SteelersFTW101 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Updates?

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Kids Inc Mod | Update!

Postby JSamuel » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:08 pm

It's been a while since I've given an update on the progress of this mod, so here goes...

When I first started this mod, I just created the first team on the vanilla Madden default roster. I made the first team relatively quickly, and I got the screenshots out and everything.

However, I soon realized that I did not want to have the other NFL teams on the same roster. I didn't know how to fix this, so in my desperation, I decided to start over. The insane fool that I am, I completely deleted the old roster I originally made the mod on. (I now realize the folly of that decision).

So I completely made the team again. This was really annoying, since I'd already made it once. And I was starting to get burned out on this project. But I eventually got it done, and then I tried to delete all the other teams. (Yes, I know I'm an idiot... I should have tried deleting the teams on the first roster I made. But it was too late).

Deleting the other teams didn't work. Either I didn't do it right, or it's just not possible. Point is it didn't work.

So now I had made the team twice. The first one was gone (thanks to my smartness), and the second one didn't work. I was feeling pretty down about this project.

I didn't want to give up yet, but I hardly had any time to ever sit down and work on the mod. Plus, when I did find myself with time, I didn't even know where to start.

That's when I saw BUS36 post a blank roster here.

That got me really exited, because here was a working blank roster! I could make Kids Inc Mod with this! All I would have to do is export my non-working team, onto the blank roster!

That's when I encountered this problem.

But I haven't given up yet. I really, really don't want to have to make the team a third time, but if that's the only way to get this mod rolling, then I guess that's what I'll have to do...

So you know, if you know how to fix the problem with exporting teams, please post over there on the thread I started.

Thanks.

A little bit less burned out,

J-Sam

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Re: Kids Inc Mod | Update!

Postby Kevin5455 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:03 am

When I first started this mod, I just created the first team on the vanilla Madden default roster. I made the first team relatively quickly, and I got the screenshots out and everything.

However, I soon realized that I did not want to have the other NFL teams on the same roster. I didn't know how to fix this, so in my desperation, I decided to start over. The insane fool that I am, I completely deleted the old roster I originally made the mod on. (I now realize the folly of that decision).

So I completely made the team again. This was really annoying, since I'd already made it once. And I was starting to get burned out on this project. But I eventually got it done, and then I tried to delete all the other teams. (Yes, I know I'm an idiot... I should have tried deleting the teams on the first roster I made. But it was too late).

I had this same problem. I asked Bus and he gave me the blank.ros in my update thread.

So now I had made the team twice. The first one was gone (thanks to my smartness), and the second one didn't work. I was feeling pretty down about this project.

I didn't want to give up yet, but I hardly had any time to ever sit down and work on the mod. Plus, when I did find myself with time, I didn't even know where to start

I'm having a lot of less time too...I've been working on this mod so much I haven't been focusing on school... :mrgreen: :oops: :( . That's why I've been taking a bit of a break so I can catch up.

That's when I saw BUS36 post a blank roster here.

That got me really exited, because here was a working blank roster! I could make Kids Inc Mod with this! All I would have to do is export my non-working team, onto the blank roster!

2 things:
1. Great! :)
2. That's unusual. When I imported/exported my custom teams, there was nothing wrong. Maybe check Roster Management and check the stadiums? :|

But I haven't given up yet. I really, really don't want to have to make the team a third time, but if that's the only way to get this mod rolling, then I guess that's what I'll have to do...

"Never give up...Don't ever give up." -Jimmy Valvano :)

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:12 am

Kevin5455 wrote:
JSamuel wrote:That's when I saw BUS36 post a blank roster here.

2 things:
1. Great! :)
2. That's unusual. When I imported/exported my custom teams, there was nothing wrong. Maybe check Roster Management and check the stadiums? :|

I'm pretty sure the stadiums are not the issue.

I'll look at roster management.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:52 pm

I'll look at roster management.

Or maybe auto-reorder

ElementalKazzoo
All-Pro

Re: Kids Inc Mod | Update Thread

Postby ElementalKazzoo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:20 pm

JSamuel wrote:

In this image, mere children prepare to face the San Diego Chargers.

I'm laughing so hard right now.. :lol:

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Re: Kids Inc Mod | Update Thread

Postby Kevin5455 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:52 pm

Hey JSam,

Hope everything is fine...are you still working on this mod? When do you think it will be released? Hope I didn't pressure you or anything...just checking out.

Thanks,

Kevin5455

(P.S/EDIT: I didn't mean to bump this thread)

Return to “Mods In Progress”