FF/FI Mod Discussion Thread

A spot for your mods in progress.
cdcool
MVP

Re: FF/FI Mod Discussion Thread

Postby cdcool » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:37 pm

RevanFan wrote:
cdcool wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Not only have we not started yet, I haven't even decided that yet. I am still leaning on the "multiple parts" system.

Multiple parts? I'm confused at times now, as it is.

Like I discussed before: There's be a "core" download, a "uniforms" download, a "stadiums" download, etc. Stuff like that. Would make downloading easier for people with limited bandwidth or download file size limits. Would also make updating easier.

Okay

Sponsor

Sponsor

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:38 pm

JSamuel wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
cdcool wrote:
Multiple parts? I'm confused at times now, as it is.

Like I discussed before: There's be a "core" download, a "uniforms" download, a "stadiums" download, etc. Stuff like that. Would make downloading easier for people with limited bandwidth or download file size limits. Would also make updating easier.

Though I was against it earlier, I'm all for the multiple parts thing now. I'm a changed man.

Actually, I don't think there's one person here who's against it. I think it's a decision made.

You speaking for everyone?

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:43 pm

cdcool wrote:
JSamuel wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Like I discussed before: There's be a "core" download, a "uniforms" download, a "stadiums" download, etc. Stuff like that. Would make downloading easier for people with limited bandwidth or download file size limits. Would also make updating easier.

Though I was against it earlier, I'm all for the multiple parts thing now. I'm a changed man.

Actually, I don't think there's one person here who's against it. I think it's a decision made.

I was just saying I hadn't seen anyone who was against the idea of multiple downloadable parts for the mod.

But hey, if you're against it, speak out.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:50 pm

JSamuel wrote:
cdcool wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Though I was against it earlier, I'm all for the multiple parts thing now. I'm a changed man.

I was just saying I hadn't seen anyone who was against the idea of multiple downloadable parts for the mod.

But hey, if you're against it, speak out.

Oh okay, it's cool. The way RevanFan described it, it will be fine.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:14 am

1312qohelet wrote:That's a good idea, to do both.
I expected there would be links to each of KeepinItTeal's Stadiums posted on the future Mod's OP.
Perhaps, he would be kind enough to centralize his stadiums and put all of the downloads onto a single thread.
Then, only one link would be necessary.

Sorry, I am just now seeing this. I will do this in the next week or so... after I finish a new version of Lucas Oil Stadium that I'm working on (which, I think, will be my best work yet). 8-)

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:21 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:That's a good idea, to do both.
I expected there would be links to each of KeepinItTeal's Stadiums posted on the future Mod's OP.
Perhaps, he would be kind enough to centralize his stadiums and put all of the downloads onto a single thread.
Then, only one link would be necessary.

Sorry, I am just now seeing this. I will do this in the next week or so... after I finish a new version of Lucas Oil Stadium that I'm working on (which, I think, will be my best work yet). 8-)

Take your time, my friend.
RevanFan posted the other day and said they haven't started on a new mod yet.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:38 pm

As always when the New Mod is ready, it will be better than the previous year. With the help of all the guys involved...everyone will be pleased. So when it will be done..it will be done.. So to everyone here at FI.......HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! :D
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:58 pm

Will all of mee's, 1312qohelet's and others work be included in the New MOD?
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:13 pm

BUS36 wrote:Will all of mee's, 1312qohelet's and others work be included in the New MOD?

Well, I have done literally no work or planning yet, and don't plan to for quite a while. But... most likely.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:54 pm

RevanFan wrote:
BUS36 wrote:Will all of mee's, 1312qohelet's and others work be included in the New MOD?

Well, I have done literally no work or planning yet, and don't plan to for quite a while. But... most likely.

All of mee's graphics updates should definitely be included. They improve the realism of the game by keeping it accurate to what NFL stadiums look like currently.

I think that 1312qohelet's uniforms should be included too; however, some of them haven't been used in an actual game yet.

Return to “Mods In Progress”