FF/FI Mod Discussion Thread

A spot for your mods in progress.
1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Re: FF/FI Mod Discussion Thread

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:14 pm

JSamuel wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
BUS36 wrote:Will all of mee's, 1312qohelet's and others work be included in the New MOD?

Well, I have done literally no work or planning yet, and don't plan to for quite a while. But... most likely.

All of mee's graphics updates should definitely be included. They improve the realism of the game by keeping it accurate to what NFL stadiums look like currently.

I think that 1312qohelet's uniforms should be included too; however, some of them haven't been used in an actual game yet.

Yeah, they should not include any uniforms that have not yet been used in an NFL game....for the Mod, that is.
Because, who knows? The NFL might decide to scrap the Colorush idea and go with something different in 2017.

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:25 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
JSamuel wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Well, I have done literally no work or planning yet, and don't plan to for quite a while. But... most likely.

All of mee's graphics updates should definitely be included. They improve the realism of the game by keeping it accurate to what NFL stadiums look like currently.

I think that 1312qohelet's uniforms should be included too; however, some of them haven't been used in an actual game yet.

Yeah, they should not include any uniforms that have not yet been used in an NFL game....for the Mod, that is.
Because, who knows? The NFL might decide to scrap the Colorush idea and go with something different in 2017.

Here's the best thing I've read about the NFL color rush jerseys:

http://www.thebrushback.com/alternate.htm

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:20 am

JSamuel wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:
JSamuel wrote:All of mee's graphics updates should definitely be included. They improve the realism of the game by keeping it accurate to what NFL stadiums look like currently.

That's good, haha.
It's not too far from the truth. There are a few colorush uniforms that one could use for toilet paper.

I know you were replying to my post, but you should think of posting this in the NFL subforum....just to get more views.
I think folks would get a kick out of it

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:28 am

Right. So, I haven't responded yet, but I definitely will put in mee's stuff, and Q's uniforms will go in so long as they have been used in real life.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:17 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
JSamuel wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:Yeah, they should not include any uniforms that have not yet been used in an NFL game....for the Mod, that is.

That's good, haha.
It's not too far from the truth. There are a few colorush uniforms that one could use for toilet paper.

You like that? You should see this one:

http://www.thebrushback.com/trump.htm

The whole site is hilarious, but the guy stopped writing after 2015.

RevanFan wrote:Right. So, I haven't responded yet, but I definitely will put in mee's stuff, and Q's uniforms will go in so long as they have been used in real life.

What about Q's uniforms that haven't been used yet, but will be used in the 2017-18 season?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:05 pm

JSamuel wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Right. So, I haven't responded yet, but I definitely will put in mee's stuff, and Q's uniforms will go in so long as they have been used in real life.

What about Q's uniforms that haven't been used yet, but will be used in the 2017-18 season?

They will be added if and when they are used.
My Cowboys Journal

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:56 pm

RevanFan wrote:
JSamuel wrote:

They will be added if and when they are used.

Good plan.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:40 pm

I still don't have any updates on the mod's progress, as I haven't started yet, but I would like all to know that I will be uploading a new version of the UNIFORMS.dat and DB_TEMPLATES.dat files in the future. 1312qohelet is making many historic Cowboys uniforms, and I will be putting them in the uniform file. Additionally, I have plans to install all of the missing uniforms that were worn last season, as well as apply updates to two classic San Diego uniforms that were sent to me by BelieverInTeal. When all this is done, the DB_TEMPLATES and UNIFORMS files will be made available in this thread and in the thread for FF/FI XVI.
My Cowboys Journal

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:45 am

RevanFan wrote:I still don't have any updates on the mod's progress, as I haven't started yet, but I would like all to know that I will be uploading a new version of the UNIFORMS.dat and DB_TEMPLATES.dat files in the future. 1312qohelet is making many historic Cowboys uniforms, and I will be putting them in the uniform file. Additionally, I have plans to install all of the missing uniforms that were worn last season, as well as apply updates to two classic San Diego uniforms that were sent to me by BelieverInTeal. When all this is done, the DB_TEMPLATES and UNIFORMS files will be made available in this thread and in the thread for FF/FI XVI.

I think we'll all like the way files will be posted, moving forward.
It will go right along with rogerjinx' ever-revolving rosters, franchise, and DB_TEMPLATES.dat files.
Also, the work that elguapo, mee, and pitt6pack are doing for field art and custom fields.
It should all work out nicely

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:16 pm

I'm currently swapping uniforms that are not in the correct order, especially improper Home and Away uniforms, and I am also installing many of the missing uniforms from 2016, provided by 1312qohelet, as well as the Vikings color rush by ThePurplePeopleEater.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Mods In Progress”