All-Inclusive Mod 4.3 Patch Released (Super Genius version)

A spot for your mods in progress.
BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Re: All-Inclusive Mod 4.1 Patch Released (Super Genius version)

Postby BigDaddyCool » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:14 pm

I took your advice Revan and I asked roger if I could use his coaches. He gave me the ok, so I put them into my roster, matched up some portraits, tested it and released it. The .rar includes the new .ros file and a new portraits file for coaches. They are available in the first post on the thread.
BIGDADDYCOOL IS YA HOOKUP...HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:43 am

BigDaddyCool wrote:I took your advice Revan and I asked roger if I could use his coaches. He gave me the ok, so I put them into my roster, matched up some portraits, tested it and released it. The .rar includes the new .ros file and a new portraits file for coaches. They are available in the first post on the thread.

Thanks BDC!
It is great to have variety.
This site is an awesome creative environment and the variety helps that environment grow stronger

AlexB9598W
All-Pro

Postby AlexB9598W » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:41 pm

I just downloaded TexMod and I vaguely understand how to use it. Just curious, how would I use those stadiums for franchise mode? Do I have to edit something in the .fra file in order to switch them to the correct model stadium? For example, it appears Cleveland Municipal Stadium uses Heinz Field as the base. So if I have a Classic Browns team, do I have to change the team's stadium from Cleveland Browns to Pittsburgh Steelers in the .fra?

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Re: All-Inclusive Mod 4.2 Patch Released (Super Genius version)

Postby BigDaddyCool » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:23 pm

AlexB9598W wrote:I just downloaded TexMod and I vaguely understand how to use it. Just curious, how would I use those stadiums for franchise mode? Do I have to edit something in the .fra file in order to switch them to the correct model stadium? For example, it appears Cleveland Municipal Stadium uses Heinz Field as the base. So if I have a Classic Browns team, do I have to change the team's stadium from Cleveland Browns to Pittsburgh Steelers in the .fra?

Actually you can use MadWolf to swap out your teams when you begin your franchise. While you are doing that you can assign Cleveland Municipal Stadium as the Browns home stadium, load up everything in TexMod and you should be good to go.

One more thing - I've redone the roster again so that it is not only Franchise friendly but also MadWolf friendly. The 4.2 patch as well as a new portrait file is available in the first post under Update2.

AlexB9598W
All-Pro

Postby AlexB9598W » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:51 pm

OK, cool cool.

I think I got it. I just wanna make sure, is this what it's supposed to look like? I can tell the scoreboard's been altered, although the blank white sideline walls have me a little worried. Image Image

If it matters, I've got all graphics settings on the highest level and a 1024x768x32 resolution. Thanks so much for all your work!

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:48 am

Yeah, that is exactly what it's supposed to look like. Looks like you've got it!

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:35 am

Ok - there is a version 4.3 that I'm going to upload tomorrow, and some of it has to deal with franchise mode.

To get my mind off of election angst I decided to do some more testing with my roster and franchise mode. I made a backup and started moving everyone from my injury lists (PUP, Non FB-Ink, DNR, Suspended, IR) over to the practice squad so that they would be available in franchise. I started up a franchise, set it up to control all teams and got going.

But when I got to the regular season and went into the owners box I discovered a glitch. In the prices listings for the Cowboys and 49ers the names of the items were missing and the prices were all wrong. Apparently when you create a brand new city so that it can match up with where your stadiums are supposed to be, it can mess up your franchise somewhat causing the game to lock up your system. So I went back into the roster database and changed some of the city names around. Irving is now Arlington, and San Jose is now Santa Clara. Apparently if you change the name of existing cities that are already in the database it works just fine in franchise mode. And same things when you make changes in the Stadium tab and Team Info tab so that everything matches up.

It's been a long day so I will get these up tomorrow

Nighty night all...

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:56 am

Good lookin' out, BDC.
That's information can help everyone

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Re: All-Inclusive Mod 4.3 Patch Released (Super Genius version)

Postby BigDaddyCool » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:59 am

Not a problem my friend.

Update is on the front page.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: All-Inclusive Mod 4.3 Patch Released (Super Genius version)

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:52 pm

Feel free to use any of my stuff BDC. Thanks.

Return to “Mods In Progress”