All-Inclusive Mod 4.3 Patch Released (Super Genius version)

A spot for your mods in progress.
BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Re: All-Inclusive Mod 4.3 Patch Released (Super Genius version)

Postby BigDaddyCool » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:35 pm

Well on the way to the operating room we hit a snag...it seems there were some new Executive personnel at the hospital where I am getting my surgery and they started shaking things up. So as a result my surgery got delayed - until August 28th. Yeah, I actually go under the knife tomorrow as it turns out. I haven't spent a whole lot of time online as a result as I have been doing whatever needed to be done to prepare for it. But I still found the time to work on the update that I wanted to release and I was actually glad that I now had more time to do it. I got the 2017 stadiums done and I went back and redid some of the Classic Stadiums that I previously made. All of them now feature pick6's TrueTurf, the modern stadiums also feature KeepinItTeal's Sideline equipment as well as his work on the AFC Stadiums and the NFC Stadiums he's released so far. I put FootballIdiots down as the creators, listed artwork credits and put myself down as the assembler of the files. I have to say I really like the way they turned out as we have a talented group of artists here.

Also new to the roster also included are the 1978, 77, 76, 74, 73, 72, 69, and 55 Rams and the 77 Vikings. There will be more classic teams later on, but I have to do some healing before that happens. I actually took a look at the database and i looks as if the player limit for the roster is 16,756 - at least that's the capacity that is listed. If I include all of the teams that I want to in the end that would make a total of 15,166 players. Hopefully I will be able to have portraits for the majority of these players as the portrait dat has room for 8,191 entries with 4,304 taken up so far. The good thing is that the classic players usually have multiple entries on different teams so one portrait selected for multiple teams will suffice.

The new download for v4.4 is on the first post and it's a doozy - about 1.3GB so make sure you've got a strong connection. I've included the Portrait files for players and coaches, and I've begun creating historical coaches along with the new teams. Apparently there are room for 428 coaches in the database and so far I have 229. That should be plenty of space for multiple entries for Tom Landry, Vince Lombardi and Bill Walsh - among others.

Also included are new listings for classic uniforms (just the Rams, Cardinals and Vikings so far - more to come), updates to uniforms I already released and face files for classic teams and all-time teams (just the Rams, Cowboys and Vikings so far - more after I get up and around).

The roster file is updated to August 25th so it includes Edelman's ACL tear - he's on the IR roster along with other players.

So - that's it so far. I will probably be down for a couple of weeks at least. I'm probably going to be spending most of that time in bed, but if I know me I will probably get antsy and start moving around sooner - if I feel up to it. Until then I will be counting the days until I can get back in here with my fellow Idiots.

See you guys soon...
BIGDADDYCOOL IS YA HOOKUP...HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Best of luck BigDaddyCool. Prayers are with you....

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:45 pm

Just to give you an update from the hospital.....

I'M...........ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to have me of this gifs with Barron Harkonen dancing overhead....

But anyway, I made it through surgery Monday morning, and I've released from the ICU to the PCU today. They're talking about either sending me home or sending me to rehab Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm guessing rehab.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and to check in...

And thanks to all of the well wishes I received - they really do make a difference.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:00 pm

Great to hear from you....... I was getting worried about you

Now for a speedy recovery :D

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Update: I'm home!!!

They finally released me yesterday from the hospital and it was one of the happier days of my life. I have never been more grateful to be with my family than I was yesterday. It was almost unreal coming back up the mountain and driving home, but once I was able to walk in the front door again I knew that the hard part about all of this was over.

Now I do have to make adjustments to expectations when it comes to my recovery. When I was in the hospital and moving around the way they want you to I had built up towards what they considered to be a pretty good fitness level. I tried to keep that up yesterday by measuring out the distance I was walking and trying to duplicate that in our place. Basically walking around the nurses station in the floor I was on was a 300' lap, and I had worked my way up to 4 laps without a rest. When I measured that out in my place a lap around the nurses station is the equivalent to 5 laps around the inside of my place. So I tried to keep that up last night and do 20 laps.

Unfortunately I got winded after only 10...

Yeah, there's a small problem with my brilliant plan - when I was in the hospital I was closer to sea level. Here at home I'm trying to do the same thing at 3,000 feet. Oops. Yeah, trying to recreate at altitude what you've done in the thicker air is tough - just ask any professional sports team that plays on the road in Denver. So I need to adjust my expectations as to what kind of recovery this is going to be and just take it one day at a time.

Anyway, I wanted to say thank you to all of you out there who sent me your thoughts, prayers, affirmations and well-wishes while I was in the hospital. They truly did help you guys - thank you.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:38 am

Glad you're starting to do better. Keep it up.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

akilgour13
All-Pro

Postby akilgour13 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:06 am

Have a good recovery sir! Thanks for all the hard work,haven't been hanging around here much so just saw this huge mod and i am trying it out now as soon as the d/l finishes.

bobiedean118
Veteran

Postby bobiedean118 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:47 pm

How do you get the new 2016 stadiums to work? Will they work with other (rogerlinx) franchise files? I am sorry if you answered this one before.

Thank you for your amazing work.

akilgour13
All-Pro

Postby akilgour13 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:41 am

Awesome job,it looks really nice,are the the current rules in this or do i need something else(scripts?)

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:15 pm

bobiedean118 wrote:How do you get the new 2016 stadiums to work? Will they work with other (rogerlinx) franchise files? I am sorry if you answered this one before.

Thank you for your amazing work.

You need TexMod in order to get the stadiums and uniforms to work. I haven't tested it with any of the rogerlinx files, but I don't see any reason why they shouldn't.

akilgour13 wrote:Awesome job,it looks really nice,are the the current rules in this or do i need something else(scripts?)

You will need scripts for the current rules, and yes these will work with the latest scripts.

Return to “Mods In Progress”