Updated TV Networks Mod - Primtime, CBS, and FOX

A spot for your mods in progress.
Timz0207
Rookie

Re: Updated TV Networks Mod - Thursday Night Football

Postby Timz0207 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Thanks for the feedback Aerovirus. My first request lol. I forgot about the pro bowl, thanks to the way the NFL has been shitting on it for the past few years. I'll definitely get that going after I get the regular broadcasts out of the way. Maybe I'll do a post season mod with overlays for the particular playoff game. Anyway, back to this mod. It's coming along, but it's been hard finding time. I've squeezed modding into parts of my schedule where I really shouldn't, so I'm still dedicated to this project and getting it done right. MNF is done. During tests, I noticed the "MVP" overlay needs to be fixed (Didn't notice it due to playing 2 minute quarters) so starting with MNF I'll be adding a couple more images, which means I'll be uploading in the TNF and SNF folder an updated Common.dat for those who have the RARs already.
By the way aerovirus, your updated 2014 roster was actually part of the inspiration to update the game's look, so thank you for your work.

Sponsor

Sponsor

aerovirus
All-Pro

Postby aerovirus » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Timz0207 wrote:Thanks for the feedback Aerovirus. My first request lol. I forgot about the pro bowl, thanks to the way the NFL has been shitting on it for the past few years. I'll definitely get that going after I get the regular broadcasts out of the way. Maybe I'll do a post season mod with overlays for the particular playoff game. Anyway, back to this mod. It's coming along, but it's been hard finding time. I've squeezed modding into parts of my schedule where I really shouldn't, so I'm still dedicated to this project and getting it done right. MNF is done. During tests, I noticed the "MVP" overlay needs to be fixed (Didn't notice it due to playing 2 minute quarters) so starting with MNF I'll be adding a couple more images, which means I'll be uploading in the TNF and SNF folder an updated Common.dat for those who have the RARs already.
By the way aerovirus, your updated 2014 roster was actually part of the inspiration to update the game's look, so thank you for your work.

lol thanks for all the praise lol
Your work is fabulous
I'll be waiting your post season mod with overlays for the particular playoff game :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm not an expert in this type of files (networks), otherwise I myself would make the ProBowl mode

Timz0207
Rookie

Postby Timz0207 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:00 am

So I didn't exactly finish, but because Thursday Night is CBS, I was able to bring in a bunch of graphics as "stand-ins" and slapped together a temp load screen to complete CBS for now. FOX is complete. So whoever wants them now can get all the networks. Just check back to get the updated DATs when I complete the last few graphics for CBS, which shouldn't be too big a download because the music for CBS is done. Again, all the files with preview images should be available in the original dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rgghz96j529f4d3/AADJ8e4sV2-qKmxdYjabM4WMa?dl=0. Enjoy!

reme
Pro Bowl

Re: Updated TV Networks Mod - Primtime, CBS, and FOX

Postby reme » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:18 am

Timz0207, Thank you again for your great work. You've made the game better to play !!!!

aerovirus
All-Pro

Postby aerovirus » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:26 pm

GREAT JOB MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Could you upload the files to mediafire? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

aerovirus
All-Pro

Postby aerovirus » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:52 am

I download all and looks great :D :D :D :D :D :D
For Playoffs mod:

aerovirus
All-Pro

Postby aerovirus » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:51 am

Could you make a tutorial on how to create these MODs?
Or at least how to create the images for this MOD (eg images of logos CBS, FOX, ESPN, NBC)

Timz0207
Rookie

Postby Timz0207 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:29 pm

I could possibly do a tutorial. This process was not too difficult once you figure it out, so a half page tutorial is definitely doable on my part. There was a lot of tutorials that helped me with this. The difficult part was just finding the tutorial, running into a problem, and then finding a how-to for that problem, so I'll definitely try to do something.

Also, I was waiting for that request to upload to mediafire from reading other forums on this site, which again I will try to do. I was just wondering why?
I didn't in the first place because my dropbox somehow was given like 80 or so GB for some promotion awhile back and I had all that unused space.

aerovirus
All-Pro

Postby aerovirus » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:11 pm

Hello, first of all congratulate the Playoffs Mods. Looks GREAT :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
They found a mistake in the files "Conferance CBS", this files are the Super Bowl, not the AFC Championships :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

r3d86
Pro Bowl

Postby r3d86 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:02 pm

Hey Timz0207! I have a question that i don't know if someone already did it.

Is there a way to use all the mods for play a Franchise, and when you have a game on thursday use the TNF Mod, when you are in playoffs (Wildcard) use that specific mod or it can be used one at a time?

BTW, i'm gonna try it tonight but the images look awesome! Congrats!

Thanks in advance!

Return to “Mods In Progress”